Home

Has anybody noticed this...

Stealth_Ninja

Ok....right at the start of year two,lupe tells you somebody is there to see you. Well,im guessing that most people went straight down like I did. If you stay up there..you will see meche running down below. Has anyone else noticed this? I've played the game like 3 times before I noticed this. :eyeraise:

• 2 weeks later...

It was definitely Meche. I just literally loaded up the saved game to check and:

a) The person looks EXACTLY like Meche from behind.

b) The person walked EXACTLY to where Manny meets the Raven, meaning that she must have jumped down into the water or something to get to the boat.

c) Lupe tells Manny that there's a woman to see him or something - if it *was* the Raven posing as Meche that came inside then Lupe damn sure would have noticed.

c) Lupe tells Manny that there's a woman to see him or something - if it *was* the Raven posing as Meche that came inside then Lupe damn sure would have noticed.

Not even Lupe is that stupid. :b

Yep, it's Meche. Why would there be a completely random character there on a night you don't see random characters anywhere else?

~Sal~

PS. Yes, I am the original Sally Limones, I just reregistered because I lost my password. -_- And the 24 hour limit thing on password change is a pain in the rear.

Actualy I think it is because she saw Domino on the boat waving at her and went to see him. When she got there Domino kidknaped her and set out the bird thing. Then he sees you and starts to leave but you grab hold and then Meche throws a wine bottle at you to stop you from falling into the trap that Domino set for the two of you.:meche::manny:

Archived