Home

The COG Jedi Academy Ladders (when the game is in stores)

SnowJob

The Competative Online Gaming Network (The COG) is proud to announce its full support of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. In addition to hosting multiple ladders, the COG will be providing game play accountability software, called 'Accountable', for use with the ladders for JA. This software will ensure that the players and teams participating at the COG remain on a level playing without the assistance of third party programs.

Our initial ladders will be:

4v4+ TFFA FF

4v4+ TFFA FF Sabers only

4v4+ CTF FF

4v4+ Siege FF

1v1 Duel FF Sabers only

A 4v4+ ladder match must consist of at least 4 players per team however, as with all games at the COG, if teams agree to participate with larger team sizes or altered rules, they may do so. All ladders support challenge matches as well as pick-up matches.

Registration is now open for these ladders. You can sign up at www.thecognetwork.com/ladder. The ladders will open for matching shortly after the game is released.

I don't think 4 players per team on Siege will be a sufficiant amount.

4 players is only the minimum. since the server will only be able to hold 16 players, we figured thats a reasonable minimum.

as long as both teams have enough guys and agree, 8v8 is possible. its just that you cant ladder with less than 4 players unless you want to play shorthanded.

i appologize for the forums not being up yet. the forum team hasnt responded to my request yet :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you all know that the COG JA ladders, including Siege, are now open and matching can begin! Get your teams signed up ASAP!

Please go here for information on how to sign up: http://www.thecognetwork.com/desktopmodules/forum/?f=48&m=6391&g=6391#m6391

Please go here for information regarding rules and the like: http://www.thecognetwork.com/desktopmodules/forum/?f=48&m=6655

Im sorry for the delay. Hurricane Isabel put me in the dark for 4 days :x

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. I will be glad to assist you.

Archived