Home

Awesome Saber Lock Finish (Spoiler maybe)

Dizzy

I had dual sabers (Both Green with the Defender Hilt, if anyone cares) and I managed to get into a saber lock with one of the Cultists, i kept tapping the mouse button over and over, my character threw one of the lightsabers around his back around the left hand side and it sliced the Cultists arm off.

It happened so fast i didn't have time to get a screen shot, but it was by far the coolest saber move I've seen yet. I don't know if anyone else has seen this yet, but it literally made me sit there in awe with my jaw on the floor.

I've also seen a few great ones myself. Have you seen the dual saber one where if you win, your guy takes his sabers back then swings around and scissors the cultists head (a la Gladiator). Thats a good one. Also, on fast stance, I won the lock and my guy just slowly slid his saber down the middle of the Cultist -- head to nuts. OW.

Originally posted by Dizzy

I had dual sabers (Both Green with the Defender Hilt, if anyone cares) and I managed to get into a saber lock with one of the Cultists, i kept tapping the mouse button over and over, my character threw one of the lightsabers around his back around the left hand side and it sliced the Cultists arm off.

That happend to me before to! It was awesome.

So far I've just been using the single saber and every time I've gotten into a saber lock with a dual saberist they do that saber throw move to kill me. Has anyone figured out how to win with a single saber vs. a dual saberist in a saber lock? I've tried hitting attack as fast as possible, just like in JO but it only seems to work against enemies using one saber.

Archived