Home

Welp, I like single saber the best. You?

Tarus

What do you all like the best?

I figured I would like dual blades best since it made it sound like they are the quickest speed and all. But overall it seems more clumsy. Sure its cool to stab out in both directions and drop to foes but it sure don't happen often.

And the ability to spin the sabers around me in a shield tends to just get me killed. Then of course the run and jump attack spins and attacks.....and rolls me off a ledge (haha).

I tried out staff for about 3 minutes. No thanks ;) Its slow, its clumsy, and im not a darth maul wannabe.

By far I think single saber is the best, especially when all 3 stances are enabled giving you adaptability for many situations. So now, as long as dual blade or staff doesn't end up overpowered, the game should turn out nice in that respect.

And while some thing staff, for instance, is oveprowered. Try playing on something harder then easy or normal. And remember the true balance will be how it plays out in online play.

Right now it's a tie between the new sabers... But the single saber is still a lot of fun. I mostly tend to use just one blade while battling foes with guns and turning on the extra blade (of either the other saber or the saber staff) when it's duel time. Too bad there's so few gun wielders in the Chandrila level though...

Archived