Spelling? Grammar?

I spell it...  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I spell it...

• Bad ass.
    • Bad-ass.
    • Badass.
    • Monkey brains.

I think I will use this pointless thread to compliment your avatar, remixor: it is badass. What the hell is that, anyway?

Note, I spellt it 'badass' as a homage to this guy I know who says it a lot, out loud, and proudly as if the expression were a single word. He's the dimmest, most conceited man this side of the Pecos.... A toast!

Note for the note, I always wanted to spell spelled spellt.

Originally posted by Kingzjester

I think I will use this pointless thread to compliment your avatar, remixor: it is badass. What the hell is that, anyway?

Thanks. I'm not sure if your question is serious (you being Kingz and all), but just in case it is: it's me.

Note for the note, I always wanted to spell spelled spellt.

I'm done with my crusade, so there's no need for the disclaimer on my behalf. On the other hand, if it's on behalf of the fact that you wanted to say "spell spelled spellt," then recontinuez.

Originally posted by curacao

1) I *am* a native English speaker. English is my first language, my Maltese is crap in comparison. And I speak/write better English than most English and Americans I've met, frankly.

Psh. Shows what you know. In my invisible dreamworld, you are a Maltese falcon, and you swoop down from the highest tips of the Maltese mountain range to drop rare and unnoticed adventure games down the chimneys of AG forum posters everywhere.

Also, yes -- it might have something to do with the crappy American education system that I went to the best school in the best county in the country and I still don't know how to write anything other than the typical 5 paragraph essay.

butt knot de Vietnamese yo've nown. Hah!

*dirty mind*

I knew that remi/remixor thing was bound to crop up eventually.

And, just for the record, I am completely aware of the usage of "spilt" and "spilled"--I was merely continuing the wordplay that Kingz established in his post. Believe me, I pride myself on my proficiency with the English language. It's been drilled into me from a very early age.

Tamz: I imagine I must have a bigger version, since I remember scaling it down to make my avatar. It's only one of two pictures I have of myself (the other being the one in the old "Post your picture here" thread), so I'll have to do some digging. If I can track it down I'll send you a pm.

Archived