Home

The first AG Bulletin has been sent!

That quote is entirely out of context; let me make it clear I did not have sexual relations with that woman!

Great to see the return of the Bulletin; it means that after two or so years the site is finally back up :D

Edit: btw; I never knew the forums had their own domain;

http://www.adventureforums.com

I take it this is brand spanking new?

Originally posted by ragou

So when is the _real_ forums getting back up? :)

Very soon.

I know you've seen those two words a lot on this site, but we're actually testing the new forums right now. Doug and I have been tweaking it for the past couple of days. You'll love it.

This is not related at all to the Bulletin, but it does have to do with AGers.

Can you please change the tabbing order on the sign-in page? You type in your screen name hit tab and instead of bring the curser down to the password field it selects the sign-up link. It is rather annoying.

The "tabbing order" is all client-side (i.e. done by your browser). I don't see why you wouldn't want to go past the radio buttons anyway, cause you need to select one of the options for the "submit" button to work.

To be honest, I've never even considered people tabbing their way to links when I design a page :)

Originally posted by Marek

The "tabbing order" is all client-side (i.e. done by your browser). I don't see why you wouldn't want to go past the radio buttons anyway, cause you need to select one of the options for the "submit" button to work.

To be honest, I've never even considered people tabbing their way to links when I design a page :)

?

I think we are talking about two different things. I have it sent that I need to sign on again every time I come to AGers. So when I sign on I get the screen that has a field for the username and next to it there is a link to registering for the forum. Under this row is a field for the password and next to it there is another link. Typically when I am logging on some where I select the username field type my username, hit tab, type my password, and finally hit enter. But on this forum's log-in screen the password field isn't second in the tabbing order. I believe that you can manually set the tabbing order by setting the taborder="x" or tabindex="x" attribute within the <input> tag. Not a big deal, but it is mildly annoying.

It would have helped if you said this was about the forum. ;)

I know! He was totally speaking Greek when he wrote, "You type in your screen name hit tab and instead of bring the curser down to the password field it selects the sign-up link."

*considers the irony that pleto is Greek*

*gets distracted by shiny object*

*notices that the shiny object is, in fact, remixor with a knife*

*grabs the knife and stabs it into his black, steely heart*

"The adventure continues..."

Very soon.

I know you've seen those two words a lot on this site, but we're actually testing the new forums right now. Doug and I have been tweaking it for the past couple of days. You'll love it.

And of course if you don't, we'll send someone to your house to beat you up until you admit you do. ;)

Originally posted by tabacco

Thugs?!? We do our own dirty work! Why do you think we just brought more writers on-board? ;)

I'm slowly starting to believe that I should try to become a writer for AGers...

... or NOT!!! I like living dangerously!

theyareontome.gif:fire2:Doug

ha! missed me! crazy3.gif

:tank1:Marek

*runs like hell*

Originally posted by Moosferatu

?

I think we are talking about two different things. I have it sent that I need to sign on again every time I come to AGers. So when I sign on I get the screen that has a field for the username and next to it there is a link to registering for the forum. Under this row is a field for the password and next to it there is another link. Typically when I am logging on some where I select the username field type my username, hit tab, type my password, and finally hit enter. But on this forum's log-in screen the password field isn't second in the tabbing order. I believe that you can manually set the tabbing order by setting the taborder="x" or tabindex="x" attribute within the <input> tag. Not a big deal, but it is mildly annoying.

It works fine with Mozilla... :D

(I will drop it one day...

maybe...)

Archived