Home

Found something pretty cool. (Leaning)

SettingShadow

Originally posted by BloodRiot

You suppose That stinking hard as hell Kyle is the boss if you finish the game in dark side version?

I havent fought him in the demo but i've been reading he's pretty darn tough...hehe... sounds more of a challenge than good old basilisk breath Desaan.

Hmmm... Could be quite possible. Conidering it IS called kyle_boss. Meditate on this I will :p

Yeah he is definately not training anyone the way he fights. He is ****ing BRUTAL! He will turn off his saber and go oldschool on yer @$$, Punching you in the stomache several times, knocking you to the floor, then he reaches down, picks you up by the waist and heaves you across the room, then he starts with the saber again. You could basicaly say he cheats cause the things he does, I have never seen anyone else in SW do. Kyle apparently is royaly pi$$ed at Darkside Jaden for some reason. (perhaps jaden kills somebody close to kyle upon turning to the darkside?) But either way, Kyle has no interest in redeeming you like Luke would. He just wants to beat you down really bad and then kill you, so I think Dark Jaden is really REALLY evil.

Archived