Home

Am I the only one.... ?? (Tired of Sabers Only)

TyRaNis

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

well look at this way. when some one calls me a lamer/hacker or words to that effect in game, i reply with thanks. as i know i am not any of them and its a complament. as the person saying these things has got his typing wrong... what he means to say is... your the best and a far better player than me. :p

Thats funny, and its always true. I think the reason that everyone likes playing with only sabers is because this is a star wars game, and they all want to try to re-inact their lightsaber dreams. And lets face it, a good player with guns+force powers= almost unstoppable. So all of the people who suck and always yell lamer when someone beats them hate losing, so they only put sabers on their servers. Its stupid, but unfortunatly thats what happens.

Well said TK8252MJL. The forum the lacking moderators for its size and popularity. I will bring it up with the admins. Too amny people are spamming and breaking other forum codes of conduct. This forum needs needs as many mods as it can get.

yeah, just what this game needs, more whiners and power abusing admins

mediablitz, you call other people super dorks, but take a look at yourself. You are on a videogame forum, talking about sucking on some guy's balls, and flaming everyone else who plays the game a bit differently then you. For some reason i dont see TK825 as the "super dork" in this situation...

Originally posted by TiBo

For some reason i dont see TK825 as the "super dork" in this situation...

Thank you, TiBo, but you don't know me. :p

Now uh... I had a lot to say to defend myself against [FK]mediablitz, but since he was banned (thank god) I shouldn't really say it since he can't respond.

But I will say this:

What would you do with a brain if you had one?

Originally posted by Father Torque

:nut::D

But you might want to think about a little spell check next time. Just sayin that for your own good. The admins and mods have been crcken down on people who have excesive bad spelling posts;)

good idea

Originally posted by Father Torque

Well said TK8252MJL. The forum the lacking moderators for its size and popularity. I will bring it up with the admins. Too amny people are spamming and breaking other forum codes of conduct. This forum needs needs as many mods as it can get.;)

many is spelled many, not "amny".

This forums "needs needs" is using the word needs twice.

And "gohere" is 2 words not one. Go here.

I did not report you this time, but I have my eye on you.

Wasn't this about guns 'n sabers, not "tired of bad spelling"? :confused:

Anyway: I didn't play guns at first. Probably because I got rocketed every 5 seconds and never got to finish those duels that I started fighting against someone. Then (after like 3 minutes) I realized that if I wanted to play saber vs. saber without being blown up I should go to a saber only server. (Some people still don't get that.)

I played saber only for a while but when they took out the "play", I started looking for all weapons servers.

Saber only is in reality "no guns-no play-saber only". I got better things to do than amsit on map Bespin.

Therefore: guns > saber only. In an all weapons game you actually get to play! Too bad there's only 1 guns server to every 50 saber only servers and too bad my aim is crap. :D

Archived