Home

Dark Forces II Enhanced (JK Mod) Discussion

J_Bond

Originally posted by The_One

I'm making this topic sticky, until the DF2E guys get their forum sorted. All DF2E threads will be merged here, so try and post here in the first place ;)

Thanks man

Originally posted by eelektrik1138

Are you going to remake the multiplayer maps too? Playing some classic Jedi Knight multiplayer with the Quake 3 engine will be cool.

The boss level will be realsed as Duel maps

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by J_Bond

Thank you very much THE_ONE that you let us stay here ;) What do you think about Dark Forces Enhanced?

I'm waiting for the demo ;)

This sticky is just temporary until your forum is sorted out. It's also a good way to keep my forum clean - in that all DF2E threads will be merged here :p

Originally posted by The_One

I'm waiting for the demo ;)

This sticky is just temporary until your forum is sorted out. It's also a good way to keep my forum clean - in that all DF2E threads will be merged here :p

ill send you something shortly of nar once i got more down im suffering at the moment with a with a two and a half hour compile :mad:

[

Originally posted by The Count

You've actually finished Nar Shadda?

Its nearly complete need the new editing tools what will be in the sdk and to finish some more of the layout and wait for the rest of the texrtures

Originally posted by Tesla

Wow, looking good :D

You are making this for JA as well or, have you given up making for JO and it's JA only ?

the final thing will be for JA but depends on the SDK and when our coders back in full health

Demo will be JA maybe JO version if i have time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Locutus_of_Borg

Well the MP SDK's out so that's good. And does anyone know how long until the webpage is up? I'm really looking forward to this MOD's release, demo or otherwise.

soon as i can get a good webmaster whats my main stress at the moment as i suck at web design stuff

I think this dark forces 2 jedi knight conversion to JKA thing is great!

But I have a really good feeling that im in the right forum to ask this quesiton thats been driving me insane for ever!

DOES ANYONE HAVE A Boc SKIN THAT WILL WORK FOR JKA? No? then do you know were I can download the Boc skin? No?

Then when this Dark forces 2 enchanced thing comes out will Boc be playable on multiplayer JKA?

Id greatly appreacite help! thanks !

• 1 month later...

Archived