Home

I think we've gone a few days without a POST YOUR PIC thread

murta

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Emma

Okay! The place name is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

so gogogoch was right then ..

yes .. :) and the short version was llanfair pg i think!

it even has its own trainstation with a sign with complete (english) translation of the name. but the train only stops there on anouncement .. :)

i hope i find the pics if i am at home .. :dozey: yes i am flying a helicopter at the time.. ;)

Originally posted by Herman Toothdecay

<g>Did I mention my AthlonXP2400 system with a Radeon 9800Pro? Runs SMI like you wouldn't believe :cool:

Well i still out-do you in the 'Woot' stakes with my 3 Ghz hyper-threaded monster.

Compensating for something, you say? YES i.e. the significant lack of cash in my wallet

Originally posted by Emma

Okay! The place name is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Once again, the Welsh language has proved itself to be the coolest language ever! We should totally learn that in schools, instead of all this French and German rubbish (no offence to anyone from those countries :p)

Not to mention impossible to pronounce, yet I keep being told that I should have no problems saying the placenames as I have the 'right' accent for them (I guess it's the whole 'ch' thing).

But I do know how to say Llanelli correctly. :D (Chlanechli). Although, that is only because my Welsh friend Nat told me how.

Originally posted by ErnilPherianath

Emma, I've decided that I'm going to pound your boyfriend.

I'm 6'3 and weigh 135 pounds. Obviously, I'm a brute.

C'mon...don't laugh at me like that...

Aww. Why? You'd love him, he gets along with anyone. :)

Aww. Why? You'd love him, he gets along with anyone.

M'kay...here's what I want you to do. I want you to walk up to him, look into his eyes, scratch his stomach, tell him

"Thats from a Farmer Boy in the USA"

and walk away.

It's a plan.;)

You know, I get some kind of sick enjoyment from watching Ern flail around in his attempts with the other sex....I must be evil. Muahahaha! No offense, Ern, remember that I hold you in the highest esteem (6'3"? wow!) But...but... :lol:

Originally posted by RayJones

i hope i find the pics if i am at home ..

*hits head*

of course.. i had NO camera at this time.. my dad and my uncle took all the pictures.. hmm.. :rolleyes: anyways i have to get them since i wanna watch then.. (i wanna see how i looked ten years ago.. :D)

Originally posted by Lemon Head

Well i still out-do you in the 'Woot' stakes with my 3 Ghz hyper-threaded monster.

Compensating for something, you say? YES i.e. the significant lack of cash in my wallet

I have a 3ghz Hyperthreading compie. With a radeon 9700 pro. and 512 mb ram...and a 200 giggy! :):D

Archived