Home

WTF of the Week

Boba Rhett

ROFL, I love the quote from the doctor:

"I have seen instances ... where people have tried to remove items from their rectum and rupture the sphincter muscles, but not anything like this."

*snort-giggles*

The people of Jackass need to be put in prison or something. No, not because they inspire accidents like this one, but simply because they're being total assholes, and showing a degree of intelligence that is so low that it should quite simply be outlawed o_o And what's worse, they earn a living out of it! It's revolting, if you ask me.

No, that's not actually true, Homer. The criteria for a Darwin Award recipient is that he must remove himself fromt the gene pool, which makes a lot of sense, since the awards are named after Charles Darwin, the father of evolution. Evolution is the survival of the fittest or, to put it more bluntly, to weed out the idiots and make sure they do not reproduce. Now, the simplest, most cost-effective way of doing so is by killing yourself, yes. That's how most people get Darwins. But, if you somehow manage to mutilate yourself enough to the point where you are incapable of begetting children, then you are eligible for a Darwin since you have effectively removed yourself from the gene pool.

I'm pretty sure sticking a firecracker up your ass will screw you up bad enough to make you unable to have kids, so therefore, he is eligible for a Darwin.

Archived