Home

Rebel HQ

Deathstalker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Goose. Please don't post this. Even though I'm not a mod I can predict this won't go over well :(

Intresting Goose, this is one a public forum i can post here when i want. Also why do you think you can tell me no one likes me, if the PA says they don't like me i won't post here, heh...

Secondary, Were not children, and we don't have to fight like them. I'm not going to get into a argument with you over nothing. Just think before you post please. :)

Now with the turrents, they are giving them armor like AT's. Also they are improving there range to 80 meters i think. :)

Also with the permisson list thing, soon all bases will be made public.

;)

Okay, I'll give you some friendly advice from a neutral standpoint.

DO NOT BUY THE DETACHMENT HEADQUARTERS! It shows on the planetary map, so if you want it to be hidden, this won't work. Read the GCW notes on bases on the official boards. Get the Tactical HQ. A little less and doesn't show on the map. We should have ours by late next week. We already have two forward outposts. No I won't tell you where. :D

Forward Headquarters

- Faction recruiter

- Factional mission terminal

Field Hospital

- Faction recruiter

- Standard mission terminal

- Bank terminal(s)

- Acts as medical center

Tactical Center

- Faction recruiter

- Bank terminal(s)

- Acts as medical center (no auto-healing)

- Acts as cantina

Detachment Headquarters

- Faction recruiter

- Bank terminal(s)

- Insurance terminal(s)

- Acts as medical center (no auto-healing)

- Acts as cantina

- Registers on planetary map

- Allows declared & registered doctors, dancers, and musicians to receive elite profession faction perks

Strategic Base

(in development)

tatical seems fine

I like to see us all working together on this... And I know that ideas get stolen too. The idea for the Detachment HQ was Goose's and my idea originally, with Ryxx saving up for SMuggler and teh 60K and me getting the faction to buy turrets, minefields, and the like... Bogey just had the idea to place it near the PA. My ORIGINAL idea was to place near Theed as a joke.:D :D :D

I think a Tactical HQ costs 45K faction Grask. Not sure. You can just go Overt and check for available equipment, then installations.

Don't worry about me. There are far bigger Rebel PAs for me to take down....I.E. The Guardians. I usually leave your members alone.

Any of you been taken down by DS members yet?

Actually, the bullseye would have been if you had gotten the Detachment HQ and not realized it was on the map. ;P

Too much to do to hang out at the hall anymore. We only hold meetings there. Actually, now that we all have droids to use as crafting tools, and two seperate faction bases, we really don't need to go there at all.

As far as the cloning. I'm absolutely positive that there will never be cloners at a factional base. Those are for cities only.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Question: Why wasn't this brought up in a more secure forum, like our private forums? :D

You might aswell paint a big bullseye in your forheads. :p;)

Well, it's not really a bullseye since we're not telling anybody where it is. But they do know we plan to build it now.

i was at the rebel base sometime ago on rori and i ran into Opa... he is with the guardians

I didn't know Opa changed PAs. I wish I knew these things so I would stop sending people mass emails =).

Actually, the bullseye would have been if you had gotten the Detachment HQ and not realized it was on the map.

Well, I meant this isn't making your job hard at all, gathering info you can sell. :D

I mean, I know I said you could just come and ask if you wanted to know something, but this is rediculous. :p

I was thinking more in line of info on other people, not about ourself. :D :D :D

hehe ;)

Note: Before someone starts thinking I'm bashing them, this is all in good fun. ;)

Ok sorry reaper but I just don't like you, maybe its my rebel blood, anyway lets not get into a fist fight(or maybe we can).

Anyway I plan to continue my quest for the HQ Detachment. I do not know where to put it but plan to explore planets for a good spot.

I think getting one of the smaller HQs seems like a good Idea.

I will not be on for a week or so because my mom is being really weird (saying I don't do stuff even though I do), but I might try to sneak on from time to time (shhh).

Anyway, good luck with all your fp groping.

~SK~

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

Ok sorry reaper but I just don't like you, maybe its my rebel blood, anyway lets not get into a fist fight(or maybe we can).

Anyway I plan to continue my quest for the HQ Detachment. I do not know where to put it but plan to explore planets for a good spot.

I think getting one of the smaller HQs seems like a good Idea.

I will not be on for a week or so because my mom is being really weird (saying I don't do stuff even though I do), but I might try to sneak on from time to time (shhh).

Anyway, good luck with all your fp groping.

~SK~

lol....i know what you mean man....my mom was like...all you do is play on the computer...but i had an excuse...see i play high school football..lol...so i told her that i have to get my playing time in now because when i play football.....then i wont be able to play SWG anymore...lol....it worked....she never nagged me after that....

::puts on flack jacket::

::clears throat::

So, do you guys even want this HQ? I mean, you don't really act like it ingame. I'm out here by myself, trying to make 33.7k faction points. I think I mentioned a couple times in my first post that I hate both factions. I'm getting no enjoyment out of this, but I want to do it for the PA. Yes, some of you helped in the beginning when we did missions for what...4 days? It made quite a difference, but it seems like you guys were filled with some fire that died on Sunday. When I tell you guys that I'm out here and could use help now, you say "Take a break Grask". If you guys don't want me to do this, just say so.

And please don't give me the excuse "I'm busy doing (this and that)". Well, I was busy finishing off Pistoleer, making a name for myself around Theed, and trying to make allies with other PAs. I was busy roleplaying my character and playing the game. I was having fun…

::takes a breath::

/sigh. Listen, I don't want to be a jerk. I want this HQ for the PA. I can't do it by myself though. In those 4 days that people helped out, I made approx. 15k in faction points. It's all gone to promotions, but now I'm at the rank I have to be. If I can make a couple more 15ks, I'll have the magic number. If I had the same support I had in the beginning, we can have our HQ by this time next week, and that's no joke.

That's about all I had to say. I'll be on Rori if anybody wants to join me.

Yes you make more faction points in groups cause you can do more missions kill more imps and blow up more bases so you get more faction points.

Grask I will come help you soon I'm currently on Dathomir with Ackbar but I will be done with him soon and I've also been bsuy with the merc business but I will be back to help you especially since all of this hubub got started by me and my post

Rumor has it that FPs will soon be tradeable. That should aid you in your cause greatly. However, I should still give you a couple tips on your base:

1) Make sure you place it at off peak hours. The two hours after you place it will be it's vulnerable time. It will aid you greatly in defense if you place it at a time when the likelyhood of that all of the required professions to take over the base will not be available.

2) Save resources, credits, turrets and minefields for the base. When you place it, you will want to ensure it stays there for some time. When we placed ours, we added about a dozen minefields and four large turrets. :D They also use resources to upkeep things, so don't forget to replenish these pools.

Archived