Home

Rebel HQ

Deathstalker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -=miniSITH=-

Hey Grask I would be helping you but when I asked you you said you were fine by yourself, if you needed help you should have just told me. Well now that i know you need the help Ill be there soon, but im not on very often anymore due to scholl and sports.

Hell yeah baby...sports.....i play high school football....we are 2-1...but anyways......i figured i will be playing in little over 2 weeks....i think.......and i need faction points so i will tag along with you grask...or who ever wants to do rebel missions........i think that our base would be killer man.......with all the people with fp's buying all kinds of crap.....

rumor has it you cant redeed items... and whats so bad in being a faction pa? adds more action... you get faction perks... like additional xp bonus and such.... nothing bad comes from being in a faction... you can stay away from pvp anytime you want to.

Yeah, a couple weeks ago I was in Anchorhead and they were shouting "FATAL has just redeeded their base, let's attack it when they're weak..." Needless to say, hundreds of rebels died that night because of some poison exploit.

It's just an empty threat Giles :). Like putting a gun to my own head =P.

Archived