Home

Missions in JA demo? (Tatooine and Chandrilla)

Toa Tahu

Yeah, the Tatooine one you are sent to investigate some smugglers that may have ties to a mysterious cult.

Chandrilla you are sent to seal a Jedi tomb that some Cultists may be desecrating.

All of the weapons and customizations are included and maybe half the enemies (that we know of). It's Single Player only.

Originally posted by QuikSilver2889

yo i been wondering. Whose tomb is that on chandrilla? What Jedi Knight is it? Mayb Windu or one of those jedi?

Well, it obviously doesn't say in the demo. I'm hoping, though, that there is a cut scene just preceding your entry point that may explain it a bit more...

I cant believe that poor kids parents are denying him the joy of JA !

...Though perhaps you may only have a limited net account.... ??

Ask around, maybe someone can burn it on a disc for you ! If you lived in Australia, I'd gladly do it for you !! Also, the demo should be attached to a PC gaming mag soon anyway... never fear !!

Hang in there !!!!!!!!!!!!

MTFBWYA

That tomb looked kinda old. Kyle doesn't seem to have aged much since Outcast, so I doubt it could be Desanns tomb. Probably one of those Jedi from the Old Republic. There were a few thousand of them, so I doubt that it's anyone we've heard of.

Well when I heard it was a tomb, I imediatly thought it is a tomb for all the jedi that Vadar Kelled. Just a grusome thought, (turn your head if you are a sensitive forum surfer) Maybe it (the tomb) is made of all the Jedis organs and bones or somethin :eek: . Because Anakin might have wanted to place them all with some sort of honor, but has to make it look bad because, well hes Vadar :D .

well, technically, Desann is not a sith... He is a dark Jedi since he was a Jedi, but went to the dark side, but never practiced the preachings of the Sith. Hence the name Dark Jedi.. There were Jedi, but were seduced by the Dark side. just never took up the religion.

Yeah the whole place is pretty evil looking, but aren't all massive tombed sealed for thousands of years??:p

Generic Jedi is the best bet.

Actually if you have read the eu, then you probbaly thought that in screenshots the tomb looked like the abandoned blueleaf cluster one that the rebel general dodanna ordered sealed when they were on yavin . It looked that way to me.

Originally posted by HarrisPCa

I think the tomb might be desann's. Just a thought.

Carl

I dont think its Desanns Tomb, since he died on Yavin IV, and I'm pretty sure that the room collapsed just after he died. Not sure about the collapsing of the room, but he died on Yavin IV, and who was there to move him? No one.

-Clemme

Archived