Home

Lucasarts pre-order has been shipped

Gabrobot

stores arent able to put them out before release date becuase they could recieve a huge fine, if the company got wind of it the store could lose their right to sell any other games from that company.

i used to work at best buy, and if that did happen it would cost about $5,000 for every copy that was out.

are u sure it has shipped? i checked my preorder status @ lucas arts and it said it has shipped. but when i try to track it with ups it just says "cannot track so and so tracking number" i did, however, get a confirmation email from lucas arts saying they got my order request.

Yeah. I got the e-mail from them confirming that they got my order request. I even have the order number, but for some reason I haven't received any e-mail saying it shipped. Still haven't been able to log into the order status section of their site for some reason.

Originally posted by Valo

stores arent able to put them out before release date becuase they could recieve a huge fine, if the company got wind of it the store could lose their right to sell any other games from that company.

i used to work at best buy, and if that did happen it would cost about $5,000 for every copy that was out.

Actually, for stores like GameStop and Electronics Boutique, they arrange for a special contract that allows them to distribute the game to RESERVED/Pre-Ordered copies a day before the retail release. But for all other individuals who didn't place a pre-order or reserve it, they have to wait until at LEAST the 17th to get their copy.

Originally posted on GameStop Website

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy with Bonus!

Publisher: LucasArts

Developer: LucasArts

Platform: PC

Category: Action

Pre-Release

ETA: 9/16/03 $49.99

Add to Cart

[/Quote]

Archived