Home

WIP:no name yet

Gignatz

Hi there,

Dunno if you remember this map from about a year ago...It accidentally became referred to as a Nar map - i think because i said it was BASED on Nar. Anyway been working hard at college and had no time for mapping till summer when i decided to resurrect some old projects. This being one of them...

It's a large map built for ffa saber duelling with an assortment of places to do so...(I might add weapons and stuff but the design aint quite right for that sort of thing...i dont think anyway)

So far i have done:

1 The shuttle baywhere visitors arrive at the complex + Industrial chimney bit

2 The Canteen where visitors can get tanked-up and bawdy.

3 A lil R&R park

4 Lots of walways'n'stuff

5 The Replica Jedi Temple where visitors can experience the atmosphere of a real, genu-wine Jedi Temple while hacking each other to bits wiv their sabers. This is the most recent work:

12650.jpg

12651.jpg

12649.jpg

Only the Replica Sith Temple to go and the Jedi Recreational Complex (tongue firmly wedged in cheek) is (basically)complete...Maybe add lil details like streets-lights and posters n stuff (depends on fps's at first tests) + fiddle with the lighting and other lil things here and there...

Anyway, hope u like...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. This is the map you are looking for. Glad u like btw.

My task atm is to finish the layout and have a working map. Then i go back over adding details and lighting-tweaks where needed.

I am now on way to completing it, having made a good start on Sith Temple wotsit...

12902.jpg

12901.jpg

12899.jpg

More images here

Archived