Home

Jaden doing grapples! (screens inside) *spoilers?*

xtrazx75

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kurgan

Hmm... we can punch, and we can ride Speeder bikes (in the full version), so maybe we could play "Road Rash" in the Star Wars universe?

; )

Just an idea. Though maybe Kyle's reach needs to be extended (his punches don't have much range).

Then toss in some other melee weapons (baseball bats, chains, etc.) and you have yourself a street brawl! I can see it all now...

lol swoop racer is meant to have some Star Wars realism in. Like pod racing a global well galatic sport. Not a free for all as whooping which chain saws etc LMAO :D

Why exactly were all these cool features NOT on for your player character by default?

Well the grappling might be in the final version of the game, it just isn't activated through most of it. Im guessing there might be a level where u lose your lightsaber and weapons and have to go silently knocking out enemies(well not really silently looking at the grapple moves.LOL). Remember Jedi Outcast did have that one stealth level.

what do you people expect, if you are playing around with stuff around a model like "Kyle_Boss"?? boss means that it will be in some final stage of some level, and "kyle" is the major spoiler here. i would be mad if i would get the idea before having played. the best way of enjoying raven games, is to ignore everything about it until it comes out. that way, jk2 was way better as i've anticipated. i didn't even think that raven could have done so well back then.

boy am i happy never to have had any interesst in jk forums before playing the game first...

:firemad: :firemad:

YOU SHOULD ALL HAVE READ MY F-U-C-K-I-N-G THREAD, AND POST ALL YOUR REPLYS THERE

:firemad: :firemad:

ALSO if u use speed you can after you made the move, step aside and you can see him been punched (or any of the 3 moves) by an invisible force, really cool :spikehair :spikehair

There is also one new move i found for single saber, it is in that thread :vamp1:

Hey I just beat the demo with no weapons! And no I didnt play it on Padawan. I used only Force powers and grapples. Hard but fun as hell! :D See when I face a cultist I do a combo like grip, run in and punch grapple, drain at close range, then choke grapple, and lightning and so on. When they get weak I can grip them off a cliff or whatnot. You just gotta be careful when they get close cause theyll kill you in a second without your saber. Use Force and grapple together wisely and youll own any saber wielding baddy, even when its 2 on 1. :)

Originally posted by JediNyt

Hey I just beat the demo with no weapons! And no I didnt play it on Padawan. I used only Force powers and grapples. Hard but fun as hell! :D See when I face a cultist I do a combo like grip, run in and punch grapple, drain at close range, then choke grapple, and lightning and so on. When they get weak I can grip them off a cliff or whatnot. You just gotta be careful when they get close cause theyll kill you in a second without your saber. Use Force and grapple together wisely and youll own any saber wielding baddy, even when its 2 on 1. :)

That sounds cool - what I do now is just walk through each level without even using a weapon. I just force "mind-control" everyone and control them to kill my opponents - quite fun.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by JediLiberator

I just wish there was a new single bladed saber style that uses melee attack AND saber strikes. It's not like we haven't seen them do kick and punches in the movies. Just translate that to a viable fighting style.

Kick is possible to do with a single or dual saber, in the .sab file just change the saberthrow from "1" to "0". Controls to kick are the same.

Archived