Home

This pisses me off... (no ads for JA?!)

Ocean

I just got the sunday paper, and guess what, LUCAS ARTS DIDNT BUY ANY ADVERTISEMENT

This makes it look like a weak small game or somin, i mean for the past 2 weeks ive seen advertisements for games that come out in october, even rebel strike for GC, and various other games

Why did they do this?? its not in circut city, best buy, frys, target, or any other place with pc games, like comp usa

whassup with that?

I think there is not that much advertisements because the game is very similar to JO in the graphics department, so maybe the common person would not be able to distinguish between the two and the advertisements would not be that successful. And after all of the complaints that it should just be an expansion, not a full game, perhaps LA doesnt think this game will do that well and they dont want to waste money on it.

Hm. I know I will. But it'll probably be in november considering the lazy-asses at the two stores sellling games (one is a book store (have the games, but expensive) and the other sells mobile phoes and TV:s and such (rarely have the game you want but they are cheaper)) :mad:

There was a JO TV commercial? Hmmm.....

Originally posted by Ocean:

could anyone tell me how many are on JK2 MP right now?? plz

According to All-Seeing-Eye, I see 1876 players, but the thing is that it also includes bots as players. I would say maybe 1500 human players.

I have been to two EBs and both have had NO ADVERTISING for JA. Come on! It is insane . . .

There was a JO TV commercial? Hmmm.....

Originally posted by Ocean:

could anyone tell me how many are on JK2 MP right now?? plz

According to All-Seeing-Eye, I see 1876 players, but the thing is that it also includes bots as players. I would say maybe 1500 human players.

I have been to two EBs and both have had NO ADVERTISING for JA. Come on! It is insane . . .

i have seen one advertisement for Jedi Academy so far, right outside the EB by me. Best Buy doesn't even have anything about the game on their site that i checked about 2 days ago, but of course you could preorder Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 a few weeks after they were annonced. o well, its not going to stop me from buying the game. infact im going to be going to Wal-mart to see if they put out the game early. hahahahahaha!

Archived