Home

Blood? (JK2)

jonesdaniel

Ask Sam... he's the one who posted that pic above, the rest I posted are from a mod I already posted about.

The mod in question (the one I'm using) is jk2_uncut_blood_27 which is downloadable from the front page of Outcast Strategy (see my sig) in the Jedi Outcast section.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Ask Sam... he's the one who posted that pic above, the rest I posted are from a mod I already posted about.

The mod in question (the one I'm using) is jk2_uncut_blood_27 which is downloadable from the front page of Outcast Strategy (see my sig) in the Jedi Outcast section.

Thankzz!:)

• 2 weeks later...

you can pick up a simple one with my sword models, they're posted at pcgamemods under kiriai, i'm still listing it as a beta though (ja was programed to display 3 lvls of blood depending on impact strength, but there isn't really any variation in the mod yet, and it isn't that realistic...)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by riian_skyfire

I agree with lukeskywalker1, lightsabers and blasters instantly cauterise their wounds so there is no blood.

Did you watch ANH? Cantina scene?

Did you watch Han Solo cut open that Taun Taun in ESB?

Did you see Maul get cut in half in TPM? (what was that red mist that flew up at the exact moment he was bisected?)

'Nuff said, it's in the films (heck, even read the graphic novel versions of the Zahn trilogy).

They usually but not always cauterize the wounds... according to the films.

There are blood mods all over the internet. just look for the mod.

That dismemberment thing never did work for me.....

Yeah that bugs me, some people can never get dismemberment to work. Others can use one of the two methods I posted on the first two pages of the "Not Enough Customization..." thread and it works for them.

Anyway, I HAVE looked at the JK2 blood mods online, but none of them have worked properly. The closest any got to work in JA was the Ultimate Blood Mod, but all it did in JA was turn sparks a redder color (the rest of the game was unaffected).

I'd like to see something akin to JK2_uncut_blood27, but so far nothing...

As to the sword mods, those are cool and I like them, but if you could provide the blood part as a seperate pk3, I'd download that to use with my sabers/blasters. Would that be possible? I love swords, but I'd like to see blood in MP with sabers...

Archived