Home

Secrets for jk3 demo

Boran

Ok there is one secret i found in the tatooine lvl

1) go to the quater section place with the black ravens claw ship and go to your right as soon as ya walk into there and there is some thermal dets and a large shield booster behind some crates there (it is a secret)

there are four secrets in the chandirila lvl

1)go to the first bridge after the crumbling platform and jump on top of one of the two doorways (the one where you dude says cant go that way) then look around (you should see some1 shooting a cuncussion rifle at you) and you will see a platform jump onto it and follow passageway to secret #1 (theres a large shield booster and medpack there:) )

2) go to the bridge after the place you use seeing and pull door go to the side you came from and look up you should see a platform jump onto it the look up yet again and you should see a little cave thingie with rocket ammo:)

3)jump down from secret #2 and go to right of bridge (DONT CROSS BRIDGE JUST GO RIGHT UNDER SECRET #2) and if you go to the ledge you should see another ledge with a doorway go into it (in it is a dude with bowcaster and a large shield boosta:) )

4)go to side of the SAME bridge where there is a force user and dude with saber (sometimes a dude with rocket launcher and sometime a dude with saber staff depending on difficulty) and go down that way but DONT jump down those tiny itty bitty step thingies you will see lnsted look up and there is a ledge with a light on it (jump up there and wait for force to grow back) then jump up to the that should be in front of you (its a roof of some sort) (in that secret there is rocket ammo and large shield booster if ya jump down to walk way and two medpacks if you explore that secret:)

thats all i found if ya dont understand my instruction :confused: (i suck at giving them :/) just post HELP ME WITH THIS SECRET!!!:)

Ok there is one secret i found in the tatooine lvl

1) go to the quater section place with the black ravens claw ship and go to your right as soon as ya walk into there and there is some thermal dets and a large shield booster behind some crates there (it is a secret)

there are four secrets in the chandirila lvl

1)go to the first bridge after the crumbling platform and jump on top of one of the two doorways (the one where you dude says cant go that way) then look around (you should see some1 shooting a cuncussion rifle at you) and you will see a platform jump onto it and follow passageway to secret #1 (theres a large shield booster and medpack there )

2) go to the bridge after the place you use seeing and pull door go to the side you came from and look up you should see a platform jump onto it the look up yet again and you should see a little cave thingie with rocket ammo

3)jump down from secret #2 and go to right of bridge (DONT CROSS BRIDGE JUST GO RIGHT UNDER SECRET #2) and if you go to the ledge you should see another ledge with a doorway go into it (in it is a dude with bowcaster and a large shield boosta )

4)go to side of the SAME bridge where there is a force user and dude with saber (sometimes a dude with rocket launcher and sometime a dude with saber staff depending on difficulty) and go down that way but DONT jump down those tiny itty bitty step thingies you will see lnsted look up and there is a ledge with a light on it (jump up there and wait for force to grow back) then jump up to the that should be in front of you (its a roof of some sort) (in that secret there is rocket ammo and large shield booster if ya jump down to walk way and two medpacks if you explore that secret

thats all i found if ya dont understand my instructions (i suck at giving them :/) just post HELP ME WITH THIS SECRET!!!

Archived