1. 1. Favourite Villain?

• Jerec
    • Yun
    • Boc
    • Maw
    • Sariss
    • Pic
    • Gorc

I hear ya, TiBo. Jerec has an evil flair to him that seems so much more sinister than Desann ever was. I dunno, it just seemed to me that Desann's evil was more...forced...shallow...I dunno. I suppose it's because you get to witness Jerec's evil deeds (such as killing Qu Rahn) while it's only implied with Desann. There's also the fact that you get the feeling in JK that you're truly the only one that can stop Jerec's evil plans. No help from Rogue Squadron, Luke, or the Jedi to cheapen the victory.

And of course, Jerec tried to use the power of the Valley as it SHOULD be used...on yourself to make yourself truly unstoppable instead of squandering the power by spreading it out much too thinly on others. ("Not a tool to shield the weak," indeed, Desann)

I noticed Desann is based on Godzilla '98. His head I mean...

I think Desann could have been so much more. I love his voice, and his overall physical design, but like Neverhoodian said, he's way to shallow.

I never played JK, but you can buy it for PC now for about 5 bucks, so I will eventually.

Jerec, he had the most common sense plan out of any Star Wars villain I've seen to date. Use the unlimited power of the Valley of the Jedi to become an unstoppable Dark Lord, now THAT is logic, not even Luke would be able to stop him. As for Desann, I agree he was inferior to Jerec, and probably less interesting than Rom Mohc (Dark Forces) but still, he had an imposing voice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived