Would you name your child after Guybrush

Guybrush91789

View topic  

41 members have voted

1. 1. View topic

• Aye
    • Nay

Originally posted by scabb

A word of warning, though - when investigating Sam and Max pictures on google, keep SafeSearch switched "on".

I went to the trouble of switching it off, and I'm totally disappointed with the results. Damn you.

Originally posted by Krazy

Oh yeah sure and lets name our daughters Elaine :rolleyes:

Well, you've got to admit, that's a little saner than naming a son Guybrush. And you could always lie and say that it has nothing to do with Monkey Island, because Elaine is actually a normal name and all.

And yeah, middle names are always embarrassing, particuarly mine. Patricia, eeesh, that's not only embarrassing it's stupid. And I'm sure that Guybrush is regularly embarrassed by the whole "Ulysses" thing, too.

i wouldn't name my kid guybrush...especially if it was a girl...

Oh yeah sure and lets name our daughters Elaine :rolleyes:

well, i wouldn't have a problem with that...because it would remind me of elaine from seinfeld :)

---------------------

elaine: (to saleswoman in expensive store) "uhh...excuse me...i was wondering where you got that mannequin in your window?"

saleswoman: (sounds snotty and has a very european accent, like norwegian or swedish or something) "i don't know."

elaine: "what do you mean you don't know?"

saleswoman: "i don't know."

elaine: "well can't you find out?"

saleswoman: "why do you care?"

elaine: "well, isn't it obvious? this mannequin looks exactly like me!"

saleswoman: "oh please. that mannequin is wearing a twelve-hundred dollar gaultier dress."

elaine: "oh. so what, are you saying i'm not good enough for your cheap little dress? listen...natasha... i wouldn't be caught dead wearing your crummy little euro-trash!"

that "listen...natasha..." part always cracks me up. :rofl:

i mean, you probably have to watch the episode to get it, but it's hilarious if you've seen it.

Archived