Home

Has this happened to anyone? (getting extra mana)

ForceMaster

I was playing Chandrilla level when I came to the area after the big door where the bridge is out and you have to fight 3 or 4 reborn guys. After I killed all the reborns I looked at my force points and it had gone up to 400. Of course after I used them they didn't replenish. Just wondering.

Originally posted by Javva the Hutt

Like someone said, either a bug or heres a thought, a Highlander type "gathering" thing. I don't know somehow I haven't been able to reproduce it - which makes me look like a liar or idiot. Im trying though.

It's okay, those things happen in JA. That's why the devs did so good a job on this one. You don't sound like a liar. At least not to me :) The other day I saw one cultist jumb backwards into a wall, and then kicked off his behind to push himself forwards onto the opposite wall, and then kicked off his front to push himself backwards onto the opposite wall, and then kicked off his behind to... you get the idea. Anyway he did this for about 4 or 5 times before stopping his whole chain-move and continue hacking at me. I was still standing in one place, lightsaber in hand, lower lips on the ground. :eek: Afterwards I tried his moves in any way possible at that same wall (two sides facing very conveniently). No luck.

Archived