Home

Fett in Jedi Academy? *SPOILERS*

crasher1

It would probably make him almost 50...

AOTC: 10

Episode 3: 13

ANH: 31+

JA: 46ish

JA, from my understanding, is supposed to take place 14 years AFTER A New Hope. And A New Hope is supposed to take place 18 years after Episode 3. And George Lucas confirmed that Episode 3: Death to Binks ;), takes place 3 years after Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by Anakin1607

Allow me to reiterate since no one seems to be listening.

Lucas personally approved of Fett's return in the EU (stated on the SW OS).

Actually, Lucas did say that Fett is dead (I found nothing contradictory from Lucas to those previous statements in the Official SW site but maybe I missed it) and he doesn't really get much involved with what happens in the EU. Though the EU says he's alive, I'll go 100% with Lucas on this and Boba's dead, but you guys can enjoy the EU's version as much as you want I have no problems with that.

If its another Mandalorian I would have preferred it but if it is Fett I hope you can kill him, that would be very satisfying for me (Reading IGN's review though they gave away Fett's encounter so I already know the answer to that). Personally, I never really found what was so great about a schmuck that stood in the background for 5 minutes in ESB and had about 3 lines anyways. Jango, on the other hand I liked much more, he did so much more in AOTC than Boba did in the entire original trilogy anyways, plus I like Jango's suit better but that's just me. :)

SPOILERS

STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SPOILED

Highlight:

Boba Fett is an ongoing boss in one of the missions involving weapons caches that need to be exploded. As you try and blow up all seven, he comes perodiocally to challenge you, once you beat him he flies away, rinse and repeat. Finally you face off against him, and he says something like "you're lucky you don't have a bounty on your head Jedi" and flies off. He is really quite a cool fight, I had alot of fun.

So...it seems fett may(allegedly!) have permeated into JA as well. I think Boba and Jango are cool characters, for the movies especially, but I wasnt keen on the whole EU resurrection deal. (And I'm a **huge** EU fan!)

Basically, I'm sick of the guy. Gimme Kir Kanos(an EU bounty hunter, former imperial guard) anyday ! Plus I had a bad experience with the PS2 game dedicated to Jango, it kept giving me headspins, the camera perspective really bugged my eyes ! And it was a bit of an anticlimax of a game, I exchanged it for Devil May Cry 2 after 5 days :p which was GREAT !

Hope to see Boba in Ep3 in some way though, making him present in 5 out the 6 movies, not bad for a character that initially had perhaps 3 lines in ESB, and none in ANH and ROTJ

"he's no good to me dead" is all I can remember

Ah well, I hope he isn't too much of an impediment, quite frankly if he annoys me too much i'll devmapall godmode his shiny behind

MTFBWYA

I'd go with the EU on this one and ignore George's hubris.

Yeah, what does he know.. he just invented the character for crying out loud!

Okay, I know that'll piss off Fett fans, so I'll stop. Really, didn't mean to start anything. I think it's pretty much either way then.. heh

Argh now i am pissed off :D

Well if Boba just lived in the EU version and Lucas prefers him dead then what makes JA a EU GAME?!?!

I am very happy with his return now i dont have to play in mp with that human baby face and homo hair but with a official boba model.

And whats the deal if he is dead or alive it real hurts somebody if he is? Why non boba fans what him dead?! Just eat with his return on Ja and Shut up.

Let's see, could it be the fact that they mention Kyle Katarn who only lives in EU, and the fact that its post-Original Trilogy, and that the series at one point had Mara Jade, who is EU, and Boba living makes it EU... Starting to catch the drift of what makes it EU?

Oh no ! This is turning into a "what is EU" and "what is canon" and "George Lucas said..." argument, like those nuts(me included) have non stop at places like the Force.Net forums, the Fett thread has probably a zillion posts in it by now! Go take it there ! Just a few zillion less than the "Greedo shooting first" thread

It seems like Fett is an inevitability. But he was in DF so its not too out of place for him to be in JA, EU considerations aside.

As for Volkam's comment

I am very happy with his return now i dont have to play in mp with that human baby face and homo hair but with a official boba model.

leave your homophobia in the locker room please.

and Kurgan and co., you should say/do something about comments like that, not just jumpin around whining about warez junkies and scanning box images.

and Kurgan and co., you should say/do something about comments like that, not just jumpin around whining about warez junkies and scanning box images.

The fact is, we can't catch everything everywhere, 24/7, that is why we have our members to report stuff to us.

If you're so concerned about us catching poorly chosen politically incorrect slang terms (that aren't directed at a person, but a fictional character) please use the "report to moderator" form.

Us... whining? LoL.

The "jumping around" part is accurate though, I'm afraid.

I'm glad to see I am not the only person to trade in Bounty Hunter for PS2 and replace it with another game. I traded it in and got Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. Bounty Hunter was good but it got tedious, boring and repetative mostly. Also it lacked a 2 player mode which ultimately makes the game quite dull. I will take the awsome graphics, 3D gore and martial arts madness any day. And as for Boba Fett. Who cares if hes alive or dead in the cannon. He is in the game so give him a well deserved saber spanking and get over it. I have someone out picking up my pre-ordered copy from EB Games right now and it should be in my hands within an hour. WOOT!!!! And I already have a reskined Human Male head waiting. I reskinned the blond head with brown hair so he looks more like my character.

The fact is, we can't catch everything everywhere, 24/7, that is why we have our members to report stuff to us.

I realise this, however yourself and Andy had posts immediate above and below his ! :p

As for Volkam, I hope he grows to be a happy, open minded young man one day

enough said, I'm heading back to Chandrila with a sexy twilek and a saberstaff (no puns intended at all !)

*goes back to playing JA demo, wishes he had the full version*

MTFBWYA

Astrotoy7:

The person on Kurgan avatar is... ...KURGAN!!!

He was the Last immortal that Duncan MacLeod had to defeat in the movie Highlander. Kurgan was evil, mean and a psychopat. He wanted to kill all the immortals so he could reach mortality and read other people minds. At least this was the prize maybe he didnt knew what will hapend to the last immortal :rolleyes: .

Now to your comments:

I cant express that i dont like looking gay? Is there a problem with that?

I am not Homophobic and i have an open mind i have no problem with other ppl sexuality. You are behaving like a big "Bife magalhado depois de ter sido abusado", want you want? You want to look like a serious guy with interesent ideas? Then just behave like one!!

Archived