Home

!! Knights of the force Total convertion !!

Master_Tim

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solution: He replied to me and we have his permission.

A status update for those who wish to remain informed. There have been definitive NO's to permission but there haven't been many so I feel confident that the package will push through without hose aspects. There are a lot more yes's than no's, but I do still need help ( http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum17/HTML/003719.html )

Still that makes me think that we should just keep our models untill the AOTCTC is released just so this mod doesn't take them So unless you want to see AOTCTC models I suggest you don't use Trebor Coleman, Our new Jango and Boba, our new Clones, zam wessel, Eeth Koth, Saesee Tinn, or any of our new models coming out!

• 3 weeks later...

it looks realy good. Why does he need permission when all the skins and maps are free to download. Free to use. free to distribute. He is only putting them toghter for us less computer skilled people who realy would like to try out all the levels and skins. And dont want to constantly remove or delete and put pk3 files all over the place. just to check all of it out. And he could just say that he doesnt take credit for anything. not even the mod. why make it so hard, it looks realy cool.

I'm sure he feels the same way, unfortunetly however that's how copyright and intellegctual property work.

I am still contact people (and contacting people inquiring how to contact people) and in one case I'm at one last e-mail address before I physically send a person a letter through the Postal Service.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived