Home

!! Knights of the force Total convertion !!

Master_Tim

This is not only a map package, it is more than that. It is advance version of jk2 for Star war’s fun.

The reason to create the package is to standardize jk2,

so that hundreds of star wars fun can have mach in Turkey for a year.

Many mod, skin, and maps have been modified and added new …… from starwars movie.

You can find 55 original starwars character whit all aspects (guns, personality, height, weight, and race).

“Jango freet and “Boba feet” can fly. There is wonderful rocket “Jango” shoot whit two guns. “Dart Maul”

has double blade and Anakin has double sabers.

Bots can identify who is the enemy and force. It can make a group and to attack to jedi.

Bot route has been made for each 55 maps which I added. Pictures menu of these maps was standardized and

the menu sort by starwars by chronology. Skins Player menu was sorted, and pictures quantity are as good as

the original. Choosing “Bot” gets easier.

Bot sort out. Left mouse choosing. dark character,right mouse choosing. light charachter.

ger01.jpg

ger2.jpg

ger3.jpg

ger4.jpg

ger5.jpg

ger6.jpg

Mistakes were corrected in each level, and added new levels and sections.

New key combinations designated by jedi forceII. Also this mode updated by me.

There is a cd to use new play. CD has 3 different multiplayer mods and 15 single player mods.

You can start where ever you want. Also menu has help button which has new combination list that help to use new mod

ger9.jpg

MULTIPLAYER MENU

ger9.jpg

NEW EPISODE MENU

ger7.jpg

SINGLER PLAYER NEW LEVEL

ger8.jpg

Detail:

http://www.starwars.com.tr.tc

This is not only a map package, it is more than that. It is advance version of jk2 for Star war’s fun.

The reason to create the package is to standardize jk2,

so that hundreds of star wars fun can have mach in Turkey for a year.

Many mod, skin, and maps have been modified and added new …… from starwars movie.

You can find 55 original starwars character whit all aspects (guns, personality, height, weight, and race). “Jango freet and “Boba feet” can fly. There is wonderful rocket “Jango” shoot whit two guns. “Dart Maul” has double blade and Anakin has double sabers.

Bots can identify who is the enemy and force. It can make a group and to attack to jedi.

Bot route has been made for each 55 maps which I added. Pictures menu of these maps was standardized and the menu sort by starwars by chronology. Skins Player menu was sorted, and pictures quantity are as good as the original. Choosing “Bot” gets easier.

Bot sort out. Left mouse choosing. dark character,right mouse choosing. light charachter.

ger01.jpg

ger2.jpg

ger3.jpg

ger4.jpg

ger5.jpg

ger6.jpg

Mistakes were corrected in each level, and added new levels and sections. New key combinations designated by jedi forceII. Also this mode updated by me.

There is a cd to use new play. CD has 3 different multiplayer mods and 15 single player mods.

You can start where ever you want. Also menu has help button which has new combination list that help to use new mod

ger9.jpg

MULTIPLAYER MENU

ger9.jpg

NEW EPISODE MENU

ger7.jpg

SINGLER PLAYER NEW LEVEL

ger8.jpg

I would like to thank to Jedi knight community to support and help (mod, skin etc.)

May the force be with you

• 2 weeks later...

<<IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ>>

Since most of you probably don't know this, what this guy is doing is totally and completely illegal. He is violating the intellectual copyright of the original authors of every single one of these skins, levels, and mods. Hopefully this "Total Convertion" as he calls it, will be removed from any site that hosts it. For more information, go to:

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum21/HTML/000126.html

Note: The reason I'm posting this on all the threads is that he spammed the forums in the first place with these topics. I wish I didn't have to do this.

Archived