Home

mods here are lame

badfish515

another forum with 14 yr old mods that have god complexes. awww how cute. you dont have any conversation in your forum or population..ya know why? you lock, edit or ban anyone or anything interesting.

yeah i know your excuses, but please admit the truth you dont want to admit this games in shambles, just turn the other cheek and pretend all is ok.

Well for one you cant ban anyone with a shred of a clue..but you do great at locking and editing thread...you do such a service to this lame, boring and dead forum.

so anyway you freaking no minded fools.ban me all you want cause im not really interested in coming back

as long as you know, jan. That you are nothing just a little tard that gets a semi when he locks thread..moron.

"Ill ban you IP next" lol your an idiot

Guest DarthMaulUK

There is nothing wrong with the mods here. You had a post locked because you are repeating yourself over and over with any constructive comments.

Launching an attack on the mods for that reason is totally unfair and don't be surprised if you wake up with a temporary ban.

DMUK

hey its you again.

1. like DMUK said: you posted over and over again same info. that is called spamming (read the rules)

2. also like DMUK said... there was no discussion possible with the info you provided in that thread. again spamming (read the rules)

3. yu got a temp ban because all of the above..... yet you came back at us... thats another rule broken... you got another ban....

4. yet again you come back and bad mouth at us ....... wich really does nothing to me cause i didnt ban you :).... and call us 14 year old you know whats..... hmmmm jan... nope.. deft... nope... me? nope.. we are all over 20 here :) (suggest you read the bio's before saying something )

5. you called jan a name... now jan is overall a REALY nice guy.. you cant get him mad at all.... i tried :) believe me :). but when you call him names for something where you made the mistake.... not a right choice.

sorry pall.

Now im not going to ban you at all.... ill leave that up to jan himself :) but read this carefully and you would understand our reasons. closed

have a good day

-Wraith 8-

*UNAGI*

Thanks to everyone that came to our defense.

In any event badfish, it is a shame that you don't have the feeling of community we have tried to create here. All in all, the mods here have worked extraordinarily hard to create a place without semblance to the SOE forums with constant bombardment of negativity. I think if you had taken the time to actually read some of the ideas on these forums, you might have found that there is an overabundance of innovative and creative ideas coming from members of all walks of life. Truly a shame that you view us as such, however, I think the people, and the mods here, have spoken.

In the words of the famous 'Anonymous'

Have a Nice Day!

:)

Originally posted by badfish515

another forum with 14 yr old mods that have god complexes. awww how cute. you dont have any conversation in your forum or population..ya know why? you lock, edit or ban anyone or anything interesting.

Clearly you haven't been around here for too long.

The entire forum since it was created is still here. You're welcome to go back to the very first thread that was ever made on these forums whenever you want and start looking thru them to see how they got edited and locked and whatever. I'm sure you will see why they were.

yeah i know your excuses, but please admit the truth you dont want to admit this games in shambles, just turn the other cheek and pretend all is ok.

I personally can't see it. I experience minimum hassle with the game. I have recently experienced that it quits on me more frequently, but nothing bad yet. Also that my computer reboots, but that's not the game's fault. I know it's something else. (I should really check for viruses again, I think my anti virus program has missed something cause this sound like a blaster thing or SoBig.F deal :( )

However, I only locked your thread because it was a re-run of a previous thread you made that got locked by Deft, so I figured he would lock this one aswell. So blame him. :p (j/k Deft. ;):D )

Well for one you cant ban anyone with a shred of a clue..but you do great at locking and editing thread...you do such a service to this lame, boring and dead forum.

Again, take a look at why those threads were locked, and why the last person got banned, not once, but twice. he made a total of 8 posts on those 2 accounts, and 7 of them were re-runs (also known as spam) aswell as being .

so anyway you freaking no minded fools.ban me all you want cause im not really interested in coming back

If you're not interested in comming back, then banning you would be a waste of energy and time, wouldn't it. :p

as long as you know, jan. That you are nothing just a little tard that gets a semi when he locks thread..moron.

Actually, I don't like banning people. Too much hassle wasting my time on banning the person, paperwork, cleaning up, aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

But somebody got to do it.

"Ill ban you IP next" lol your an idiot

Why do you care about that comment, unless ... it concerns you?!?

Wow, you're not gohan113, are you?

If so then that would be the 3rd time you have broken one of the few universal rules here at the LucasArts Fan Network: 1 account per person.

You agreed that you have read and understood this when you registered, if you are wondering where that says so. :D

Oh, and let's move this to where it belongs.

*Yoink*

Read the rules!

Archived