Home

Woh new forums

Dest

With the release of Jedi Academy approaching, the Admins felt a new look was in order, because they felt that dark colors= evil, where as light and bright=good...

SDK is unsure of at the moment, but the Forums were actually just created today (specifically the JA Modelling, JA Mapping, JA Coding)

So, thinking about getting back into making another revolutionary Mod there, DEST?

Originally posted by Andy867

however, Raven has openly said that a lot of the MP coding is based on SP and that they "modeled" mp from SP, like the ability to script events and such.

Yes these facts have me worried about whether or not they'll give me my code, it is ... my precious ... I NEEDS IT! THEMS MUST GIVES IT TO US!

/me goes running off all frantic-crazed-like.

Originally posted by Wudan

Yes these facts have me worried about whether or not they'll give me my code, it is ... my precious ... I NEEDS IT! THEMS MUST GIVES IT TO US!

/me goes running off all frantic-crazed-like.

There's no need to panic. They WILL release the MP code. They've already stated that they will release very similar modding tools that they did for JK2.

In addition, they wouldn't have gone to the effort of externalizeing the server->client bit transmission stuff if they weren't going to give us the MP code to actually use it.

Originally posted by PhoenixOblivion

Dest: dont assume because you havent heard from me in a while that you can flame me. Im reporting you to admins.

:confused:

Why the new ID? That IS against the rules BTW :tsk:

They'll release the code, they are just waiting for me to get my hands on a copy first ;)

Hugs and Kisses everybody :D

Archived