Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

This story is taking place about 2015 years before The Phantom Menace.

You are in a room with nine other kids, four other boys, and five girls, all of whom appear to be around your age. You have no memory of how you got here or why you are here. You know that you are 15 years old. You know your name, but even that is a vague shadow wandering through your mind.

One of the girls stands up and breaks the silence. Glaring at the door to the room, she speaks silently at first in words you don't understand. Then she gets louder.

"What are we wanted for?" she asks, still staring at the door. This is a question you can't answer, but you feel the need to speak. The silence is too eerie.

"I don't know," you say. The girl turns to look at you. "What's your name?"

She stares at you for a moment, as if she is having a difficult time in remembering her name. Then she speaks again, but it is little more than a whisper.

"Riebe," she says. "Riebe Sothe."

You watch Riebe, unable to think of anything else to say. She doesn't give you time. In a loud voice, she speaks to all of you.

"We have been tortured," she says. "Mutilated into what we are now. Age has no meaning to us. That is the only thing I can tell you."

"I can tell you more," a voice says through the door. The door slides open and Riebe launches herself toward the opening. One pale hand reaches into the room, palm outward and Riebe is frozen in midair. The voice laughs. "Did you really think you could hurt me?"

The hand drops and Riebe drops to the ground. She gets to her feet and returns to her seat. The voice continues.

"The Republic killed your families," it says. You recognize the name. The Republic. The government of the galaxy. You wonder how this information could be true, but you can't help but believe the voice.

"They tortured you," the voice continues. "They wanted to kill you, but you were rescued."

"How do we know this is true?" Riebe snaps. The pale hand is seen again and a switch you hadn't noticed moved. A holographic image appeared. It showed the soldiers of the Republic executing your families. The image fades.

"We are going to train you," the voice continues. "At the end of your training, you will be able to kill even the Jedi, your most deadly enemies."

Jedi. You recall the word. They are supposedly keepers of the peace, but you saw one overseeing the death of your family.

"You will defeat them using their own weapon, the lightsaber, which you will learn to construct in any of these three ways," the voice says. The hand can be seen again and another image appears. This one shows three people. One is carrying a single lightsaber. The second carries two, one in each hand. The last one is holding a deadly saber with two blades coming from one handle, the saber staff. You can tell that the third one will be the one that Riebe chooses.

"I will leave you now," the voice continues. "You must choose what lightsaber you want. You must also get to know each other. You will fight in a pack. Together, you will be unbeatable. You will destroy the Republic."

The door slides shut and you are left to get to know each other.

My character: Riebe Sothe

Current age: 16

Hair Color: Golden Brown, hangs to shoulders

Eye Color Golden Brown

Chosen lightsaber: orange Saber staff

Backstories will not come into play until later, so post this information and we'll get started. I need 9 more kids before the story can really start.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riebe's eyes take in all that is to be seen in the room. Then she turns to look at the others.

"I for one can't stand the thought of the Republic trying to hurt us," she said, her voice going cold. "I'm going to fight them as soon as I get the chance. Who's with me?"

(OOC: Just remember that your past is very vague to you as of yet. Cooperate with Riebe for a while. Eventually, I'm going to have her caught by the Jedi and they'll help her see the truth. She will then come back to the rest of you and share the truth with you. For now, we are against the Republic and the Jedi.)

"I...I dont know. My name is Tye, I think" he takes a green saber.

"The...This cant be true. The Republic and Jedi are good! And yet... And yet...."

He thought of the killing of his family and started to cry. He was only twleve and the yongest there.

Riebe immediately felt pity for Tye and tried to comfort him.

"I know it hurts," she said soothingly. "We all lost our families because of them. I find the same doubts in my head, but I can't help but see that it is the truth. All we can do now is avenge their deaths."

(OOC: That's five boys we have now. I think I'll just start and if anybody comes in to take control of one of the four remaining girls then so be it.)

The door slid open and the hand waved once more.

"Come," the voice said. The kids followed the person out into an open courtyard. "You will begin your training. You must learn to work together to defeat your foes. In this excercise, you will be pitted against 20 droids. They have blasters and can shoot with the accuracy of the Republic soldiers. When you defeat them, 40 more droids will come out. Among these, there will be 5 droids with lightsabers, one with the skill of a Jedi Knight and the others with the skill of an apprentice. When that threat is eliminated, I will return to you with more instructions."

"Agreed," Riebe says. Soon, the twenty droids are down. Everybody has a blaster. The next 40 droids come out. The Jedi droids are with them.

"Take out the Jedi droids first!" Riebe yells. "They're the most deadly."

As if to accent her words, one of the Jedi droids lands next to her after executing a jump. It swings its lightsaber to cut her head off, but she ducks and shoots it in the stomach. Taking its lightsaber, she engages another of the Jedi droids. After eliminating it, she tosses its lightsaber to Jokemaster. Together, they eliminate the other Jedi droids.

By this time, the number of droids has been sufficiently reduced and five of the kids are wielding lightsabers. The remaining droids are quickly eliminated.

"Most impressive," the voice calls to them. A lightsaber drops at the feet of each kid. "These are the lightsabers you wanted. The next batch of droids will be 20 in number. Half of them will be Jedi droids. I will talk to you again at the end of this battle."

*Before the man comes and after Jokemaster's quote.*

"Me as well," said Dakken,"I don't have any idea what's going on, so we'll just have to stick together and find out for ourselves."

*After the man leaves.*

Dakken rushes head-on into combat after picking up his dual-blade , dodging and blocking 14 blaster shots coming from an enemy droid, tackles it, breaks it head off, then takes the blaster in one hand and the saber in the other, then prepares for quick kata attack.

As of yet, Riebe is only using one side of her lightsaber. She performs a tight roll, ending up right behind a droid. Finally, the blaster droids are completely gone. All that is left is the Jedi droids. Riebe activates the second blade of her lightsaber and launches herself into them.

"Do you really want to?" the voice questions. Jokemaster's lightsabers disintigrate in his hands. "I will allow you to do so. The pieces will be waiting for you in the room."

Everybody elses lightsabers disintigrated as well. They walked into the room and the pieces to build their lightsabers were arranged on a table. The room now seemed much bigger and the table was in the center of it. Each set of pieces had a name next to it and each person went to their name. The directions for how to make each saber were also there.

"Begin construction," the voice said. "I'll talk to you again when you are finished."

Archived