Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

"Stupid old man," he muttered sarcasticly,"making us build our lightsabers from scratch. Ah well, he's right anyways. Jedi construct theirs the hard way. I might as well do so too."

Utilizing what he knew about technology and welding, Dakken began work on his lightsaber, adding a few parts of his own to modify its blade length and amplifying its cutting power, as well as applying a few custom designs to the hilt.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After several hours, Riebe was getting frustrated with her lightsaber. She had spent the last hours on it, but it didn't seem to be coming together. Finally, in frustration, she grabbed one of the larger pieces and threw it at the door. Even more frustrating now, was that it would come back and drop right back on the table.

Finally, she managed to get it done. She marched right up to the door and cut a hole in it. She didn't know what she was looking for, but she had to do something. She entered another room and the door went shut behind her. All was dark.

Suddenly, she was grabbed from behind and pulled backward onto a table. She kicked and screamed, but it did no good. When she was allowed to stand, she took her lighsaber and destroyed the room.

"Be still," the voice commanded. "We have made you resistant to the Force. The Jedi will not be able to use their Force powers against you."

Riebe went back to the original room, her anger slowly fading.

As Craig and EJ were conversing, Dakken noticed a little anger inside Riebe. Aside from that, while he was building his lightsaber, he had also noticed that she was gone from the room.

He then stood up, walked up to her, and asked,"What happened to you? I mean, where were you?"

Craig's old lightsaber had just been desintigrated so he began rebuilding it. He was frustrated by the loss and was having a hard time rebuilding it, and never once looked at the instructions. He looked up at Ej's question and answered, "I will do what it takes to survive, whether or not I kill the Jedi or not. Personally, taking the life of another is less important to me as the life of me and my comrades."

He adjusted the crystals as he wanted them inside the rest of the saber, then finished the shell and looked at his finished product. "Well, here goes nothing.."

Craig held out his lightsaber and pressed the ignition button, hoping it did not explode in his hand. Much to his relief, a deep blue blade ignited from the hilt, giving some more light into the room. He tested the grip on his saber and nodded in content. He deactivated it and hooked it on his belt.

Tye was with Reibe and Dakken.

"Have you guys seen Jokemaster? I wanted to thank him for helping me in the fight..."

Tye had constructed two lightsabers that were both hanging from his belt. One was quite large and bulkey and the other was small and looked more stylish.

After countless attempts to cross a lightsaber with stolen Imperial and Rebel technology, Dakken finally finished his lightsaber. He then ignited one blade, then the other, which was just 5 inches longer. The longer blade melted through the solid rock wall behind him.

Of course he made sure that he was activating in a safe spot in the room so as not to hurt or kill any of his friends.

"Well, what do you think?"

Riebe stared at the door, a frown on her face. She slowly shook her head.

"I doubt it," she replied. Then she thought about it.

"You got stung," she said to Jokemaster. Then, to Dakken, "You got knocked out."

She thought about it some more.

"I was pinned down and given a shot of some kind," she continued. "I come to the conclusion that there is more than one thing in there."

She looked back toward the room they had come from.

"Let's not say a word about this to the others just yet," she said. "We will await our orders in that room and do nothing else. Got it?"

Archived