Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

"We're keeping it a secret for now," Riebe ordered. Suddenly, her head turned toward the open area they had fought the droids in. There were three people kneeling in the center of the field.

"Jedi," Riebe whispered. She motioned for the two boys to follow her. Each of them hid behind a pillar.

"Attack!" Riebe yelled. The Jedi were not suspecting anything and barely managed to get their lightsabers on to defend themselves. Riebe attacked the leader with both ends of her lightsaber, hoping to put this Jedi to a quick end. He jumped over her, hoping to catch her by surprise, but she made a blind stab backward and caught him in the chest. Then she turned quickly and cut his head off. He disappeared, becoming one with the force. By this time, the boys had also finished off their Jedi.

"I am impressed," said the voice, which was by now familiar to them. "Return to the room and wait for my orders."

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, the voice came into the room through the hole in the door.

"Three of you have been given a special gift," the voice said soothingly. "These three are no longer detectable to the Force. The only way they can be tracked is by vision. Because of this, the Force will not affect them."

A hooded figure stooped and came in through the hole. The figure pointed at Riebe.

"Riebe Sothe," the voice commanded. She stood up. The figure attempted to Force push her, but nothing happened. Then the figure did the same thing to one of the other girls. She flew backward into the wall, having her breath taken away.

"The others are the boys, Jokemaster and Dakken," the voice continued as the girl fell to the floor, gasping for breath. "Until we can get that ability to the rest of you, these three will be the first to attack. Do you understand?"

EJ woke up in the room with everybody else. Riebe was shaking him. He sat up and asked what was going on and suddenly realized that he felt different. He knew exactly where everybody in the room was, who they were and what they were doing. He sensed several othe presences outside of the room as well.

"EJ has been given a different gift and will also attack first," the voice said. "As time passes, you will all have all gifts, but for now, there are not enough to pass one to each of you. EJ can sense everything and anything anywhere. He will be vital to the survival of the team since he can tell you if somebody is going to attack from behind."

The kids remained in this building for three months, training and learning to use their lightsabers. During this time, all began to look to Riebe as their leader. By the end of the three months, all had a deep hatred for the Jedi and had been given all the implants they required. They could all sense things, were not affected by the Force, and were able to use Force powers without any previous exposure to the teachings of either side of the Force. Now, it is time for their first battle.

A group of 20 Jedi is searching the planet for Sith. The kids must defend the planet against the Jedi.

"Remember," Riebe says quietly. "We must fight as a team. Otherwise, the Jedi will overpower us."

The others nodded. They had heard this before and understood the danger.

"Attack from behind," Riebe said. "They do not know we are here. We are undetectable to them."

Once again she recieved nods. One of the Jedi glanced to the hills and got lucky, seeing one of the girls.

"Up here!" the Jedi called. Riebe hissed.

"So much for surprise," she said. Then she yelled, "Attack!"

And the battle was on...

Jokemaster attacked quickly, using only one blade at first, then two blades, suprising some of the jedi. He quickly attacked one of them, slashing mainly at the chest. His attacks were mostly blocked, until he revealed the second blade. The jedi was supprised, and using that advantage, Jokemaster slashed him.

Dakken heard and obeyed the command, attacking in quick strokes, dismantling 5 Jedi of their now dismembered hands and killed 6 in one quick motion. Although he was now an agent of evil, he felt something from one of the slain Jedi........a memory.

For awhile, he just stood there, trying to make sense of what was happening. Sudden flashes of the same force-wielder who slayed his parents. But he dismissed the memory.

What a stupid trick you pitiful Jedi have,he thought,Never the less, I believe only what our masters have told us. You Jedi were the ones who killed our parents, and for that, you deserve to die!

And with that thought out of the way, he continued slaying the jedi, alongside his comrades Jokemaster, EJ, and their appointed captain, Riebe.

(Sorry, lost track of myself in this RPG.)

Craig, who had kept to himself quite a bit, was now attacking ferociously with his single bladed, dark blue lightsaber. Since Craig was born Force sensitive, he had more experience in using the Force than the others in the group, and was almost able to predict the Jedis' attack. He used this to warn fellow teammates when to duck or dodge moves they weren't aware of. Upon defeating his 6th Jedi, all whom were not dead but wounded to the point of inability to fight. Craig didn't think they deserved to die, at least not them. Not all of them killed his parents. He searched for the one who had killed his parents, hungry for his revenge.

It was not long before all of the Jedi were dead or unable to fight. Riebe turned to the group, disappointment in her eyes.

"The Jedi who oversaw my family's death was not here," she said. The others nodded. They had not been successful in that way either.

"You won't find them," one of the weakened Jedi called out. "They were Sith, not Jedi."

"What do you mean?" Riebe asked sharply, but the Jedi didn't answer. He had died.

"I think I know what he means" said Tye. "We have been tricked"

"You're just a kid. What do you know?" somebody else said.

"Just a kid...hah. I wish. We have been mislead. The Sith are trying to turn us into killing machines"

"Don't pay attention," Riebe said sharply. "We were told the Jedi would try to decieve us. They'd better not try again."

She stalks off toward the ship the Jedi just left, but pauses and turns to look to the group.

"Are you coming?" she asks. "We were asked to eliminate the Jedi. We'd best get started on places other than this planet."

"For some reason, I happen to agree with the Jedi, captain,"scowled a disappointed Dakken, then calmly said,"A memory I received from one of the Jedi that I disabled, showed me the truth! It wasn't the Jedi at all! It was that strange man and his Sith cult who sent us here to massacre these people. They were the ones that killed our parents!"

"If you do go along with the plan," quoted Dakken, tiredly,"then you're never going to find out that you've been mislead. I could tell that memory was true. I sensed his heart. It's purified of evil. So, go ahead if you want, kill me if I won't cooperate with the Sith that betrayed us. But think about this for a moment, Captain: What would your parents have done to you, Riebe, had they still been alive and found out that you've become an agent of evil? Would they still have loved you, even if you could've been that person who killed them?"

The Jedi winced at the cold eyes, but wouldn't say anything. Finally, he sighed.

"Go to Coruscant, to the Jedi Temple and take me with you," he said. "I don't know anything about you, but I'm sure the council does."

"How can we believe that?" Riebe asked sharply, feeling somewhat betrayed by the Sith. She was still unsure she wanted to trust the Jedi.

"You have no choice," the Jedi said. "You must find the truth."

Riebe stood still for so long that one of the girls came up to her.

"We're not going to trust a Jedi, are we?" she asked. Riebe stared at her for a moment.

"He's right," Riebe finally said. "We have no choice. We must trust him for now. Take him to the ship and gather the rest of the injured Jedi as well. While we trust them, set up a memorial for the dead."

She stalked off to the ship, her feelings of anger beginning to turn to the Sith.

"You'll have to go through me first," interviened Dakken,"if you want to kill her, EJ. For now, I'm just following my instincts and the Captain's orders. If you wish to leave, go ahead and do so. It will not matter to me, but it may to the others."

" so be it!" ej activated his lightsabers one blue the other green and lunged at dakken. dakken ignited his weapons and he lunged at ej. all of a sudden everything slowed for a minute as they went into bullet mode. ej did an overhead chop and dakken blocked, then dakken swung at the legs and ej jumped. ej fired lightning at dakken and dakken crumbled to the ground. ej deactivated his sabers and pulled out his knife. "so dakken you think your all that? guess what? hear you lie on the ground and now your scalp is mine." at saying that ej picked dakken's head up and scalped him. "now riebe care to face me?"

(OOC: Don't control other people's characters, Jeedii)

Suddenly a dark blue blur went past Ej before he could scalp Dakken, burning his hand badly, causing him to drop Dakken. The blade was placed at Ej's neck. "If you don't like our decision, you may very well leave and we won't stop you. These Jedi, however, are in our 'custody,' so go find your own to kill. We want the truth about our families, and that's what we're going to get." He helped Dakken back up, and continued to wait for Ej's decision.

Archived