Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tye smiled grimly and looked at Jokemaster.

"Except in the holos the good guys allways win..." He let out a long breath as they stood, sabers drawn. He hoped things could be resolved. He knew deep down that the Jedi would never murder innocents, only Dark Jedi and Sith.

"well maties it looks like im clearly outnumbered. and its a good thing the sith did take me. why? because i can do this......" ej ignites his sabers and chops the head off the nearest girl. ej stabs another as she attacked him, but somehow she is still alive and ej takes his other saber and lops her head off. another female girl comes to attack and ej freezes her, he then takes out one of his colt navy revolvers and shoots her. the three bodies of the sith women suddenly vanished.

"You're sick..." Craig spat, and pulled the Jedi he had been talking to to his feet and nodded to the ship. The Jedi helped some of the other Jedi up, despite his wounded hands, and they proceeded to the ship. Craig held his lightsaber still at a ready position, his hands not tiring. "Leave him here then, to mingle with the dead. We take who is still alive and find the truth, right Captain?"

"EJ is right," the Sith says. The kids apparently struggle with his words. They feel that the Jedi are not lying, but the way the Sith says things, it is just that impossible to resist agreement. "The Jedi are trying to decieve you all."

He turns to EJ.

"Regardless of what happens, do not let your agressiveness out on your teammates."

He turns to the three girls and restores their life. Then he turns to the whole group.

"You will go to Coruscant," he says. "The Jedi live there and you will fight them."

"We will cooperate," Riebe says after a pause. "We will go to Coruscant."

When he gets the chance, Craig asks her if she's gone out of her mind. A brief smile crosses her face.

"No," she replies. "While on Coruscant, we will find out about our past."

Meanwhile, back on the planet they just left, the Sith Lord is communicating to the Sith on Coruscant.

"You must meet the children dressed as Jedi," he says. "Prepare to die. These children are dangerous."

"Today we will die," is the reply. "We die for the coming of the Sith Empire."

The kids get to Coruscant and get off the ship. They are stopped by a large band of Jedi, but they beat them off. When they beat them off, they realize that Riebe is missing. As it turned out, a few true Jedi were with the fakes and took her captive. They healed her and helped her recover her past.

The rest of the kids return to the planet to explain their failiure and talk about it. Riebe stalks into the room and everybody is on their feet instantly.

"You doubt it is me," Riebe says. She tosses a data pad to each kid. "This is the truth about you all."

"I don't believe you," one of the girls says, her face becoming menacing. Riebe takes her lightsaber and ignites it.

"Fight me if you are in doubt," she challenges. They all know that she was one of the best if not the best fighter among them and nobody accepted her challenge.

They go over the information she has just given them again. They see the truth in it and are angered at the Sith. As a group, they destroy the building and everything in it. Then they go to live with the Jedi.

The Sith are devestated by this blow. With the kids on the side of the Jedi, they might as well kiss their empire goodbye. The group becomes known as the Sith Hunters and their skill grows as well as their affection for each other. They are rarely seen apart.

But the Sith are not gone... yet...

"Sith," Dakken replied,"We're up against them."

Everyone looks to him as if he's gone out of his mind.

"Did a little eavesdropping before I finally came back. I dunno what they're planning, but I assure you all it can't be good. I've got an older brother on Coruscant who may be able to help us. I just hope he's somewhere safe."

Jokemaster noticed what the planet was. "I can get you some info on the base. I'll get that to you while you get Dakken's brother. In one of the past bases I saved a guy from that planet, a spy really. But he owes me one. I'll tell him to get me something right away. "

He got on the phone. The base was airtight unless you had one of the few security passes. They still needed someone's codes also. He found that a regular technichian worked there. His spy, however was reluctant to give him the location of where he could be captured, but he got it anyway. Finally, he had the location, but it was to risky to transmit it. He called Riebe to meet him soon in a rented apartment. He turned around from the holo machine, and saw an assasin. He turned back around, sensing the assasin grow nearer, and nearer with the force. When the assasin was almost upon him, he turned around with his lightsaber. The assasin saw it, and ran, Jokemaster chased him, until once out of the apartment. Outside he saw a man waiting, he tried to sense him with the force, but realized it was impossible. Suddenly the man opened fire, Jokemaster tried to block it with his lightsaber, and was suprised to see that he was using old-fashioned type bullets, which the lightsaber didn't deflect, only slow and, unfortunately for him, heat. He was hit by a full clip, the assasin stood over him, and dropped his gun with a note. Once he left, Jokemaster dragged himself inside his apartment, and continued to try to drag himself over to the table where he had the building plans and the other information about the base. He was slowly losing his energy, and coughing. He knew he wouldn't make it.

"somebody help jokemaster! im going to chase down that assassin." ej grabs his musket slings it around his back. then he grabs his 2 colt navy revolvers checks for ammo makes sure there is enough for the revolvers and the musket. then ej grabs his kutless and 2 lightsabers. he then grabs his pirate coat, ties a banndanna around his head and heads out the door. he sees the assassin down the street. he sights the male into his musket's speacial sites and fires. the shot hits the male in the arm. the assassin sees ej and the assassin takes out his sword. ej takes one of his revolvers and shoots the assassin in the head. "ej comes back in and sees jokemaster coughing and weezing, blood at the corners of his mouth, while a pool of blood on the floor and in his chest area. "allright pal dont fall on me"

Craig ran into the room with some medical supplies, he had been nearby and heard Ej's call. He picked up the data disk and handed it to jokemaster. He then began applying bacta to the wounds. "Hang in there, the Jedi have sent a med team down here and they'll be here soon, hold on." Craig felt a disturbance and looked at Ej. "Duck." Ej did just as a disruptor shot narrowly missed his head. Craig leaped to his feet, lightsaber drawn, and leaped out the window and hopped on top of speeder to speeder until he got to the sniper and climbed onto the ledge. The Sniper shot as he climbed, wounding Craig in the arm, but he continued up anyway, dodged another shot. Craig ignited his saber and severed the sniper's good hand and put his saber to his neck.

"Who sent you!?" Craig demanded.

"Who do you think?" the sniper sneered. "Who else is after you so called 'Sith Hunters' since you turned on your allies?"

"Our allies are the Jedi," Riebe said firmly from behind him. The sniper laughed.

"That's what you think," he said. Then he winced in pain. "If you are so content with the Jedi, the Sith will have to use their ultimate weapon against you. You will lose all the abilities you have."

He pointed to Riebe. "That starts with you, the so called leader."

With a swift move, Riebe jumped from the rooftop to another rooftop and an standing there. It was a Sith. She examined the object that was in his hands. It had ten buttons, each with one of the Sith Hunters names on it. The blood drained from her face as she took it back to Craig.

"We have little time," she said...

"My life doesn't matter," the sniper said, but Craig could see fear in his eyes. "For what it's worth, that device disables the implants the Sith gave you. They've got more somewhere around, so the girl's right. You don't have much time. Now go ahead. Kill me."

ej followed in pursuit and drew a colt navy revolver and pressed the tip against the assassin's head. "all you snipers are alike, come in with your rifles trying to blow our heads apart. were you in league with the assassin? if you are i will kill you. if you were not, i will kill you for trying to blow my head out of the water."

" i am in league with the assassin, our objectives were to stop you from finding and attacking the sith base." at that moment the sniper pushed the revolver out of ej's hand, grabbed his other revolver and shot him right in the chest. ej fell to the ground while a small fountain of blood was bursting out of ej's chest.

Craig swore and took out his saber and left an extremely bad cut on the sniper's stomach, causing him to feel quite a bit of pain, then hurls him off the ledge. He looked over at Ej and started to apply some bacta to Ej. "Hang in there!"

Just then, the Jedi Med team arrived and took jokemaster. Craig signaled for them to come over here and they picked Ej up as well.

"Don't die, we need you two."

"You'll be alright, kid," a voice from the shadows smirked. A man probably in his 20's stepped out from the nook on the right. Drake Sahrasyn, Dakken's brother.

"My name's Drake. Dakken told me about you all and your search for the truth about what happened to your parents. I don't know too much, but that sniper regretted to inform you that there's a couple bombs here set to detonate in 15 minutes. We don't have many ships, but we do have a lot of innocent people living in the city. If we can't get everyone on to a ship, then we'll have deactivate 'em ourselves."

Archived