Home

Omg!! It's Here!!!!! (NO SPOILERS)

Seetherr

Just received my copy in the mail!!

I'm so excited. Being a big fan of the multiplay dueling in the original JO, that is the first thing I tried.

As I expected, servers and their populations are both in the low numbers still. But I think by tomorrow the floodgates should burst wide open and the people will fill up these server fast. Not to mention add a bunch of their own.

I still havent been able to Power Duel anyone though! I can't wait for Maul skins and Young Obi 1 and Quigon skins to be ported.

All in all I am thoroughly satisfied with the product. Though as another poster has already mentioned, there seem to be NO extra character customization options in the final version. Too bad, was expecting more in that department. But no biggie, that is what mods are for!

Ok, enough typing. The single player game awaits! See ya all tomorrow Online!

I hate amazon.co.uk grrr. They release the game officially 19th of september. good and in greece they relase the 18 thing im going to get it on the 20th from and electronics shop!! How is siege and powerduel (try praticing) Is the saber combat good. And lastly what saber type do most ppl use online? :D Sorry for the questions just curious

Could someone do a screenshot of the Characther Options you get in MP, just so i know what to expect of MP in JA. :)

You can PM me a link or E-Mail it to me. :)

You don't have to do a screenie of it, im just want to have an overview of what it's going to be like. :)

Archived