Home

I have some hunt pics, but I need some emails

JekRendar

I have two 1.8 MB emails containing past hunt pics. Out of my 4 MB Email account allownance, I have .4 left. I haven't looked at them all, as seeing I'm on dial-up, and they aren't small pics either.

So, please, leave you email below and either you or I can email them to Murashu, so he may put them on the site.

Cool beans, I sent them, I just hope the pics, attached, came with them.

So, Murashu, can I call you Scott now? How about Scotty or Scotty-boy?

Speaking of the Army, this is way off-topic. I recently attended a college fair and, of course, the Armed Forces were there. I talked with Navy, kinda had to, as seeing as I'm Greek, I come from a long line of sailors.

However, I also talked with the Army. Yeah, I just wanted a free copy of AA. But when I installed it, I found out it was version 1.2.1, and latest version was 1.9. And each installment, ie 1.2.1 to 1.4, etc, was 30 MB. That was too long for dial-up user like myself, so I found a link to Gigex and paid $4 for shipping and handling. Oh well...

Anyway, had to tell my story, but anyway, I talked with the Army recruiter. Becuase I have glasses I wanted to know if they would accept me (actually, I wanted to know if I could skip out of a possible draft), and he responded that your eye sight has to be +/- 8, which is really bad, but that Army Surgeons would let +/- 10 go.

Just my exciting day yesterday. Actually, it was only my 51 minute 1st Period.

Archived