Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by [ASJN] Balboa

type in debugknockmedown and bind it, and hit the key to knock yourself down. when you jump kick someone after falling down, they die instantly sometimes :D also a quick escape from dual+staff twirls when you fail to hit with them and blue kata....

disclaimer: I'm not 100% serious

That doesn't work in MP does it, that would kinda suck :wornout:.

:cry6:

:violin:

shhhhh...don't tell people stuff like that.(j/k)

:zamn1:

probrally doesn't work in MP anyhoo:quesyel:

I figured out that I needed quotes to get the things to bind properly. I however can't seem to bind my higher level force abilities like lightning and grip to a single key as well as the give force command so I can have unlimited force while I hold down that key, have you or anyone else been able to do it, am I just being stupid?

also what are the names of the numpad keys it doesnt seem to like me attempting to bind something to keypad right for example. Also is it possible to bind a command to the insert key it complained when I tried that too.

Is there a console command to write the stuff displayed in the console to a text file I read about it somewhere but can't remember, it would help me see whats bound to what since there isn't any scrolling when you do "bindlist."

i can't get the 'unlimited force' trick to work either.

I thought it was:

bind q force_push; give force

but it doesn't seem to work.

And for some reason now, I am magically unable to find the site where I found that cheat.

ARGH!

Thanks in advance for any help anyway,

Mike

Originally posted by Arniefett

Um, I heard you can use the pick up dropped sabers cheat in v1.01, but, what do you type in? I can't find it... in the patch thread it says g_pickupabledroppedsabers 1 but that does nothing for me... oh and I'll try that ship thingy.

Just type in "g_s" in the console and press tab. :cool:

And you will get the answer.

I saw an earlier thread about the saber throw but I'm having diffcultity. Do you need to have cheats activated? What does the "saberdual_5" mean in the following sytax?

bind key "saberattackcycle; +altattack; wait 2; -altattack; saber dual_5; sabercolor 1 color color"

Good call RA!

Originally posted by razorace

Ok, let's clear things up once and for all.

=========

Singleplayer

=========

Apprenently the lastest patch (1.01) changed how SP handles realistic saber combat. g_saberrealisticcombat no longer exists and g_sabermorerealistic is now write protected (and not even accessable with cheat mode).

As such, you have three options on activating realistic saber combat / dismemberment. Both methods assume that you have model dismemberment turned on in your Setup->Options menu...

1. Use a modified menu to change the setting. I've personally done this change and will release it quickly if the demand is high. This is the easiest and quickest method.

2. Set the g_sabermorerealistic from the command line. Just add "+set g_sabermorerealistic number" to whatever method you use to start the game.

3. Add the g_sabermorerealistic setting (seta _sabermorerealistic number" to your autoexec.cfg. This will set the cvar whenever you start up the game.

g_sabermorerealistic Settings

----------------------------

0 = Off

1 = Boosted Damage

2 = Realistic Dismemberment

3 = Realistic Idle Damage

========

Multiplayer

========

Dismemberment for MP is easy but a two part issue.

1. Whoever is running the server must set g_dismember to a non-zero number.

This cvar is set on a 0-100 percentage scale......

0 = 0% chance of dismemberment

100% = 100% chance of dismemberment (when the conditions are correct)

2. Each client must set their cg_dismember setting to a non-zero number.

cg_dismember Settings

-------------------------

0 = Off

1 = Hand Dismemberment only?

2 = Arm/Hand Dismemberment only?

3 = Full dismemberment allowed.

That's all for know. I can write more about the individual methods if people request it. Sorry about any errors. It's bedtime and I'm tired.

i dunno if this has been found out yet, but that special move boba fett has of doing the flamethrower can be done. i was playing as him in sp and tried force lightning on some stormies and suddenly i saw myself blasting them witha freaking furnace! its pretty cool nothing truely special other then it literally ravages cultists in seconds which lightning would not.

Hey, I've been reading all these cheats and great work guys, there sure are a lot of cheats!

Anyway I think this has been mentioned before but I got the g_sabermorerealistic thing working with the patch but, it seems it doesn't work if I load a quicksave; only when I load a new level. When it does work it seems to like to switch on and off randomly throughout the level. Hmmm. Has anyone else had this?

By the way I used the method of putting it in the command line for the shortcut, which seems to be the best way.

Don't think so, but if you play as Desann in SP you can spam force powers pretty fast, and his have more "bang" behind them than most...

PS: To get the full effect you may need to spawn a Desann with the control cheat, or else take over his body with level 4 mind trick or higher.

It's the price you pay for (near) omnipotence I guess...

Here's some color settings that are cool.

Solid Black Twi-Lek: To use a coal black Twi-Lek (or have a Zabrak with black clothing, or a Human Male/Female, Rodian or Kel Dor with black trim) use the following settings:

\char_color_red 256

\char_color_blue 256

\char_color_green 256

"Better" Black:

It kinda looks crappy though, because its so dark there's no detail. So I played around with the settings (much easier if you're using OpenJediProject Basic .003 with its RGB slider) that give a "perfect" (IMHO) black tint that still allows detail.

\char_color_red 45.156250

\char_color_blue 45.156250

\char_color_green 45.156250

Looks great on the Zabrak female, more or less the same on the others as the above and okay on the Twi-Lek (she looks more of a dark gray).

(thanks to Lathain Valtiel and others for the tips!)

Archived