Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

Uninstall and reinstall?

If backslash doesn't work, try forward slash (or no slash).

Yes, of course you need to be logged in as the admin in order to do the command and you have to have spelled the name of the map correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"devmapall" (no quotes) ONLY works in version 1.0 of the full version of Jedi Academy in SINGLE PLAYER.

For the JA demo, and 1.01, it's simply "helpusobi 1" (no quotes) for SP.

For MP, it's always been "devmap <mapname>" (no quotes, no <>'s).

So let's say the name of the map is "pit" and you want to load it with cheats.

Fire up multiplayer and bring down the console (with admin privileges of course) and type:

devmap pit

And that'll load it with cheats. Sometimes it doesn't work on the first try, but it always does on the second.

"devmapall" does NOTHING in multiplayer and does nothing at all in any mode in 1.01.

JA+ isn't necessary to use cheats, it's just an unofficial mod.

Kurgan, haven't seen you on here in a while. Nice to see you back :).

Thanks! There's two reasons for that:

1) School's out for summer

2) jediknight.net email notification works again for me

;)

Good to be back, for as long as it lasts!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I don't have the time to start a search now, so if this topic does already exist, please excuse me:

I got JA for Mac recently and I would like to use some cheats. My problem is, that I can't open the cheat-mode. I thought, it's the same way as in Star Trek Voyager:Elite Force, because it's the same compny and the same engine (and in the PC-versions it is the same), but it doesn't work.

Who can help me?

• 7 months later...
All found cheats by Godsjedi from http://jk3files2.tripod.com also http://www.ign.com Cheat List

When playing game hold and press [shift] and [~] together and type "devmapall" to bypass cheat protection then type these cheats below:

• god: God mode

• noclip: No clipping mode

• notarget: Invisibility

• give all: Gives everything

• give health: Gives health

• give armor: Gives armor

• give ammo: Gives ammo

• undying: Dead Mode on

• kill: Kills yourself

• quit: Quit game

• shaderlist: Show shaders

Unfotunately You have that wrong you don't type in "devmapall" instead it is "helpusobi 1" minus the quotes to enable cheats.

• 1 year later...

Okay, although this is posted in part, I thought it would be handy to have a complete list

of the "hidden" skins in basejka (JA 1.01) for MULTIPLAYER:

\model <name>

jawa

reborn/boss

reborn_twin/boss

tavion_new/possessed

prisoner/elder

prisoner/elder2

prisoner/merchant

human_merc/racto

human_merc/key_carrier

imperial/officer

imperial/commander

cultist/brown

jedi/master

jedi/j2

stormtrooper/officer

boba_fett/no_jetpack (with regular "boba_fett" you'll get a jetpack once you spawn after

getting dismembered)

jedi_tf (pale version)

you can also spawn as the "basic" (colorless) version of the following:

jedi_hf

jedi_hm

jedi_kdm

jedi_zf

add /blue or /red suffix to any of the model names to get the team variant (if it exists)

If you type in the name of an AI enemy, you'll be Kyle Katarn with the sounds for that

character (ie: wampa, rancor)

Note that some skins, like reborn_fencer, forceuser, etc. from JK2 are NOT in JA, but mods exist to add them back in.

I see gamespot lists nearly all the cheats from JA on one page. Sadly, that page is really badly organized, full of misspellings and lots of repeats.

We still need Skinwalker's perfect PDF with all the cheats organized into one document! ;)

• 11 months later...

I don't think it's possible to use the "lean" move in Multiplayer without some sort of mode (don't know if one was ever created).

HOWEVER, you could load up a Multiplayer map in single player (bring down the console and type DEVMAP <mapname>). Of course you then wouldn't get to use MP bots, but just AI NPC's that you spawned in (using the npc spawn <name> cheat).

It must be Jedi PLUS mod you're using then, because "amwait" (or any of the "am" commands) are not part of basejka.

I'm not using any mod. There are many commands on the basejka that can make you sit, wait, taunt, sleep, etc... Have you tried it?

I'm not using any mod. There are many commands on the basejka that can make you sit, wait, taunt, sleep, etc... Have you tried it?

No there arn't, those are all SP animations co-opted for MP use by modmakers. Dunno which mod you are using, but one of the most popular used to be JA+.

Archived