Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

Is it possible to change the wheather (to make it rain or something)?

And can I span mulitplayer models I have downloaded (with the personality of an existing model)? For example spawn a clonetrooper that has the stormtrooper's abilities and character.

Or do I have to edit a file for that?

Thanks for the answers :).

EDIT: Ignore the weather question, I've already found out ;).

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ambu Fett

And can I span mulitplayer models I have downloaded (with the personality of an existing model)? For example spawn a clonetrooper that has the stormtrooper's abilities and character.

Or do I have to edit a file for that?

Yes you can do that, but you'll need to edit the stormtrooper's NPC file which is located in the assets1.pk3 in the ext_data/npcs folder.

I think theres an old tutorial thread here, use the search to look for it.

• 1 month later...

Well, it's better than starting a new thread in some ways. For one thing, it eliminates the need to re-state things that have already been said, as they're in plain sight once again. Another bonus is that I get to take a trip down memory lane reading one of my first posts. :D (I miss those days, back when you used to say more in your posts, TK) ;)

But most important of all, it eliminates the need for Amidala to use her infamous thread-searching skills to remind the person that the subject's been talked about before.:xp:

Okayyyy..

Here and I thought somebody was going to whine about how long the Not Enough Customization thread was again and not solve the problem by reposting all the same material (essentially re-creating the same thread, with the same "it's too long to read" problem).

Heh. Skin, where are you??? Stop all that political nonesense and get your PDF updated! ; )

The amount of material in there hasn't increased much in the last few months.

OK, so i was looking through this thread (clicky) and TK42235 posted this sight. I came across a new command that I haven't seen before to play music: Play indicated song playsong <song name>. Has anyone tried this? I'm going to give it a try after I find the names of the songs in the game. Just wondering if it actually works or not... Here's the site again

Edit: Well, the playsong cmd didn't work. But the music <songname (ie. hoth2)> does.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it was posted before, about throwing the dual saber without any mods.. you can keep it in air when you press the key you binded, and then keep altattack key pressed :) i mean, i have the throw binded to "o" so i tap "o" and then i keep right mouse button pressed.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kurgan

C: It's simply not possible to kick with any style. Not in MP anyway. In SP, if you enable g_debugmelee 1 in the console you can do JK2 style "flip kicks" (remember, this is in SP ONLY). Double tap jump (with at least level 2 Force Jump) while pressing in on enemy body.

If you mean Staff Style kicks, the answer is definately no. You can do staff style kicks with Melee (fists) if g_debugmelee 1 is on (in both MP and SP) but you can't do them with dual or single sabers or if one blade of your staff is turned off.

I'd like to amend this statement by saying that it IS possible (in SP at least) to use kicks with another style without mods.

This is one of the "reborn style" stances you get with using cheats. The same cheat that gives you Tavion and Desann's stances also gives you a "reborn stance" (as it's commonly called) which is essentially identical to the Staff stance, except that you have a single bladed saber held like a staff (you'll understand when you see it). During this stance, you can do staff style kicks, because it's identical to staff stance in every way, except one blade is turned off (since you're not using a staff).

Alright, i guess this is the right place to post this... unless there's a way to quickly and effortlessly search trough sixteen pages, i'd like to ask if anyone still knows how to get the Debug melee cheat working. Something about Debug_nelee 1 and then Give weapon X or something...

Since i've completed the game i wanted to have some fun with the powers so i decided to start the game all over again but this time with cheats. I completed the first level and then when i got to the "force upgrade" screen i ofcourse had all my powers full so i can't go next. It's just frustrating to just use console and start the game manually so i wonder if there's any way to skip that screen. Ofcourse it would be nice if you would post the maplist with the actual map names instead of just the filenames. :cool:

Also i gotta try this time to kill Rosh instead of saving him. :>

Thanks..

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Alright, i guess this is the right place to post this... unless there's a way to quickly and effortlessly search trough sixteen pages, i'd like to ask if anyone still knows how to get the Debug melee cheat working. Something about Debug_nelee 1 and then Give weapon X or something...

These forums DO have a working Search Function. Try it. I'm not sure if you can aim it just at this forum, but it's worth a try. Debugmelee is covered numerous times in both this thread and elsewhere, so I won't bother going over it again.

Originally posted by Spoco

Since i've completed the game i wanted to have some fun with the powers so i decided to start the game all over again but this time with cheats. I completed the first level and then when i got to the "force upgrade" screen i ofcourse had all my powers full so i can't go next. It's just frustrating to just use console and start the game manually so i wonder if there's any way to skip that screen. Ofcourse it would be nice if you would post the maplist with the actual map names instead of just the filenames. :cool:

Also i gotta try this time to kill Rosh instead of saving him. :>

Thanks..

Before the level ends, use setforceall 1. Before the patch came out, you could adjust your force powers at that screen. At least now I can't do that anymore. I would bind setforceall 1 to a key so you can use it on the fly.

this isnt a cheat, but it is a way to get 2 kyles on the vjun level. after you jump up out of the garbage pit and find kyle, look for a slashed vent in the ceiling; this is where kyle came in. Notice that he is with you before you jump into the vent. When in the vent, walk along the corridor to see kyle still trying to jump up and find you.

Hey I just tried to change my characters clothes in SP. I am playing JKA with the 1.01 patch.

typing uimenu charactermenu in the command line doesnt work I get a warning and then it says cannot find "charactermenu"

I then tried the playermodel method and that worked but I get no textures when changing the characters clothes that way. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

playermodel jedi_xx head_a1 torso_a1 lower_a1

where the xx part of jedi_xx is:

hm = human male

hf = human female

rm = rodian male

kdm = kel dorian male

zf = zabrak female

tf = twilek female

MODEL:

jedi_hf

HEAD:

head_a1