Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

(type helpusobi 1 to enable cheats)God:God mode

setforcemindtrick (1-3)(if 4 can control person)

setforcejump (1-3)

setforcechoke (1-3)

setforceheal (1-3)

setforce...well u get the idea right?

playermodel (model) to change back do(playermodel player) once u change back u get the abilities of the model u were force wise.

saber dual_# #being hilt to get color keep on doing this and it should change. :waive1::fire2:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No offense, but you guys really need to actually read the posts in the thread! C'mon now, don't be lazy... we stickified this for a reason, not just so somebody could be on-hand to answer the same questions over and over again. ;) Remember, this is an information thread, not a chat-room!

Anyway...

Devmapall does NOT work in 1.01 or the Demo! Instead, it is Devmap <mapname> to load a map with cheats in Multiplayer.

For Single Player it is helpusboi 1 (devmapall does nothing in 1.01).

The "AT-ST Cheat" does NOT work in Jedi Academy, it was only for Jedi Outcast. In JK2 it turned you into an AT-ST in single player. That's removed from JA. Now you have to SPAWN (using the npc spawn vehicle <nameofvehicle>) command to create an AT-ST, then you can drive it, assuming cheats are enabled first of all. This works in single or MP, assuming cheats are on of course, and you need enough space to spawn it in the area you're in (make sure it's a big flat surface).

• 1 month later...

Okay, I don't really know if this is considered a cheat or not, but I found out a way to do the same thing (controling someone) that Kurgan mentioned above. And its downright cool.

All right, a long ways back I was messing with the 'iknowkungfu' cheat, which gives you melee attacks. For some reason, typing in 'give melee' doesn't work. hmmmm...

Anyways, at the time, I was on the Corellia level, and I had already maxed out my Mind Trick ability. I also (just for the hell of havin fun!) had cheated to get full level 3 Force Powers. Forsome reason, my Mind Trick ability was amped up to level 4.

Now, I didn't give much thought to it at the time, because I, like a few of you out there im guessing, thought Mind Trick was pretty stupid. I didn't discover the effects it had until about the whole games later, when I wanted to start doing stuff right, and not cheating with 'notarget', so I tried using Mind Trick on some high-level enemy ( I don't remember which one), when suddenly the edge of the screen went blue and I saw that I was looking at a 3rd person view from my enemies' point of view. I was, to say the least, a little freaked out. Well then I figured out that I could actually control the person. Make them do whatever I wanted (quite literally), even use their force powers (though to do this you have to know which ones they possess, and have keys assigned to them, because you can't see them).

I only tried this a couple of times. Then, went I went to play a new game, I discovered that whenver i typd 'setMindTrick 4' or 'iknowkungfu' in the cosole, I would be able to do this. But what was really crazy is that this ability carried over in to EVERY game, even when I started using ForceMod III for sp. It also carried over the level 3 force powers as well, and all weapons. Heck, I even tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and all the mods, and it STILL stayed there.

Now, I don't know if this is something built into the game coding and just hidden or if this is just me. I thought Id share this w/ all of you becauese not only is it useful beyond your wildest dreams in any situation, its also probably the funnest thing you've ever done. So try it out if you want.

Oh, and a few really cool things about using this:

1. when you control someone, if they are using a gun of sorts, it will fire about 5 to 6 x's faster than normal. Okay I didn't really do the math to figure that out, im just guessing. But this is fun and useful for dispatching enemies.

2.if you want to get rid of enemies in a fun way, try this a make them blow themselves up, or throw themselves off cliffs or into lava (really fun!!!), etc.

3.btw, you can control anyone this way. ANYONE. even Tavion, Alora, Luke, and Kyle. IM NOT JOKING. The only problem is that sometimes your character will adopt the saber style they are using with whatever saber you are using. Except staff people. Basically, if you use single saber, and you went to control Alora or a New Reborn with a saberstaff, your character would hold their saber like the enemy did. I don't know about dual style, I havent checked it out yet.

SO HAVE FUN, ALL YE CHEATERS!!

Yeah, I've had a lot of fun with that...especially if you take control of a stormie & start killing off other stormies...most of the time, if there's a reborn in the room, he'll hunt down & kill the guy you're controlling.

You can also get two reborn to fight each other that way...just take control of one using mind trick, attack the other one, and then undo the mind trick to watch them battle each other (but I think it only works if they don't know you're there, so you may have to use notarget to get it to work).

Yeah the "control enemy" thing rocks. It has its limitations of course, but it's great fun. We didn't spend a whole lot of time talking about it here because we'd all played around with it so much in Jedi Outcast, and we knew it was the same thing this time around. Plus a lot of the more obvious cheats were already heavily discussed in the demo thread (we beat that demo senseless with cheating!)... ;) I really love all the force cheats and stuff that Raven allowed in the game, it makes it a great game to mess around with even after you've beaten the game six ways from Sunday.

Good times!

• 4 weeks later...

to a degree i would agree with you there isnt enough customization but also some of the customization i liked. what i thimk lucus arts should have done was made the story line the same but they hould have made the charachter customization process more like star wars kotor and allow you to pick your species, gender, lightsaber style, force powers, and change the appearence of the charachter like changing the skin tone and/or giving the charachter a mechanical limb. also I think that lucus arts shouldn't have given the custom charachter a pre set name but should have let you given the custom charachter a name you felt satisfied with

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, I think it's safe to say we've found "everything" there was to find in this game!

Now it's time for my annual friendly reminder to Skinwalker to please work on/release his "compendium" of these cheats/customization tricks in PDF format for the public!

;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i carnt get cheats to work :(

i start a solo game then i go shift+¬ this brings the consol down i type in devmapall it then says map not recongnised so i type in god and it says cheats arnt allowed on this sever so can i get some help?

sorry about the triple post but i think the problem has somthing to do with the fact that when i type in devmapall or helpusobi 1 it shows up as if i was just talking e.g. i type in devmapall then it shows up in greenwriting above the shild health bar area

• 2 weeks later...

right then ive sorted everything not to do with the consol on multi but on severs that requie you to log in it does not work even the admins could get it to work :p so i think my consols messed up any one else had anything like this no one on the sever had ever heard of anything like it before.

Archived