Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

are you starting your own server to test these or are you connecting to someone elses dedicated server. Because there are serverside only mods which means you don't have to download anything to play on them, but they are still not basejka.

Oh, it must be it then. :thmbup1:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, it must be it then. :thmbup1:

Yep. Check your JA folder, base folder, etc. you may find some new sub directories are there (auto downloaded from these mod-running servers).

See, Jedi Outcast had those animations only in single player. Mods were created to use them in multi player and for some reason everybody copied the command names created by one of the early mods that had them, so it was always "amsit" and "amwait" and "am" this and "am" that.

The same stuff was carried over into JA even though they weren't really needed. The commands were in basejka but ONLY in limited fashion in the dueling modes, iirc. Again, mods were created to use them everywhere. You can tell the difference between the JA style commands and the "am" commands from the JK2 mods, because with the latter, you are locked into that animation until you use the command again and can spin around in place, while the JA animations you just have to hit attack or jump and you get up from it. The JK2 mod commands sometimes gave you limited protection from attacks. Not so with the JA style animations. I prefer the JA style anyway.

My server runs OJPbasic which allows the regular basejka commands to be used in any mode. They don't give you any special protection, they're just there for show (and you may be able to disable them too so it's like normal).

(gloat, flourish, taunt, bow, meditate).

Originally, it was just "taunt" that you could use in multiplayer, period.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
More cheats (thanks for that command btw!):

Npc spawns/playermodels updated from the demo version:

Wes:

Don't sell yourself short man.. they are perfectly fine looking skins, and a welcome change from Kyle's bland outfit.

Submit 'em, I dare ya... ; )

I mean who couldn't like something like this?

definitely awesome kyle skin; WAAY better than his stupid jk2 one. where can i find that?

• 1 year later...

you can also change the weather conditions (im gonna give a list but with only the ones i remember):

type r_we <wheater>:

clear (clears all wheater conditions)

rain

rain_light

rain_heavy

rain_acid (yes it still does damage)

fog

heavyrainfog

sand

spacedust

snow

wind_speed <value>

etc.

btw the rain_light, bla bla they may not be rain_light but light_rain or whatever. sorry i couldn't remember EVERYTHING but theres probably more info if you google a bit...

• 1 year later...

I know this thread hasn't had any posts in a couple years but I figured I would toss in my two-cents. I'm sure everyone loves this game and I know it's getting old, but still very entertaining, even after all these years. I figured anyone still playing who wants to mod it can check out this list I found. I've downloaded almost everything here and I can confirm that almost everything (from what I tried anyways) do in fact work.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight_Jedi_Academy/

If a mod disagrees with my posting location, please by all means feel free to relocate it.

Thanks.

Archived