Home

Version 1.0.0.0 BUGS: List all bugs/errors (incl. your specs, error msg etc.)

mariners2001

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only played ffa and siege so thats what i got for now.

FFA:

When u type /kill the character doesnt fall on the ground, he stays on the place.

Client 0 has a bug agian, i'm not sure how its done, but when someone dies and u shoot it client 0 gets hit. its not always working, but sometimes i see a guy shoots a body and someone dies(strange).

Lightning is to strong, one hit kill.

only one duel per time, it should be as in jk2 as many duels that u can.

Some moves are overpowered.

Thats all i found for FFa till now.

Seige(has the most probelms): First, some of the speeders doesnt have a floating animation all the time.

All the players get kicked from the servers, unknown error 219 ect

Before the end of the mission like two mins till the end, the server crashed and the map restarts.

Rancorn in the desert lvl doent always attack.

Thats all i found for now. i hope the devs read it and it can be fixed shortly.

(update) found one more bug with the staff. U know that backflip with the staff saber. well, sometimes when ur saber is off and u want to do a backflip, the character just makes a 90 degres jump without spinning or moving the saber.

It seems I found a work around for those of you using ATi Radeon cards, (I'm using a 9700 Pro w/ the Cat 3.7s), and the flashing colors, white, orange, etc. In the "More video options" turn off "Dynamic Glow".

I'm not sure what it does, I did some comparisions with it on and off and I haven't been able to notice a difference. It also increased my framerate significantly. With it on my framerate was only about 40fps at 1600x1200 with all the goodies on. With it off I can easily hit 99fps.

Give it a shot...it may even help those of you with framerate issues.

Celeron

I got game release day install is ok and MP online is ok too..

but SP is dont Load game... load up cosole window not up..

I did it call official tech suport and check everythings they said and they say my pc is seems ok.. so they dont know what wrong with this problem..... I did it Exchange game CD once too

but still SP can not load game even not loadup menu too ... and just starting recive error messege at MP too some server say "Invailed game Folder"

so I cant join.. only few server can stil join but.... is any body same problem like me ? please report to Lucas Art thank you :(

I just got JA today and MP online game is fine but SP didnt load game ..

and if try again ... my PC is geting busy... there is no error messege ..

help me thank you

and

I did it called Lucas Art and checked my Windows XP PC all over but they couldnt find any worng my PC so they say exchange your Game CD from store so I did it today...

then then then ... put new CD #1 in my Drive and play Single player ... it works ! I was play till level 3 ... but but but ... I did save my game and Exit game ... then try again Single player .... but it didnt work again

it same like last CD I did it 5 times un & install game but no luck...

ANd AND AND this time starting errer messege at MP online too...

say "Invalid Game Folder"

but still some server I can join and play .. but Im not happy about this game yet..

we have to report somehow to Lucas Art for update pach somethings ... ?

Originally posted by d[-_-]b

My SP wont even work. everytime i click on SP, i hear the CD being read, but nothing ever happens. the cursor changes to the hourglass but then changes back. i get no warnings, popups or anything. but MP works just fine. anyone having the same problem?

sorry I fund your messege after I post my messege

Im Exactly same like yours... Im so grad to fund same problem ppl

:) but not happy:(

Don't know if it is a bug, but it's annoying, cause I can't keep playing:

Reaching Vader's Castle (Vjun1, all objectives completed), I enter go up to the door, loading screen (that zabrak with the purple staff), main menu with message:

'Error

SpawnEntities:

no entities'

I've tried the reboot&reload-thing, but it doesn't work.

I smell a need for patches....

OK I've read through all the bugs you guys have had but I can't seem to find the one i keep having in here.

It started in the tier 1 bakura mission when you first come up against the cloaked enemies, as with the others the frame rate dropped completely but then my machine came up with a blue screen with lots of technical jargon about page faults (windows xp) and closed down my entire machine. I bypassed the problem to start with by just not doing that level but there are other levels that either will not load or at certain points just crash out and reboot my system.

Is anyone else finding this? If so please let me know especially if you've managed to fix it.

Patches I think are needed urgently

Originally posted by Kurgan

I've been having some problems so that I can't get any servers to show up (and can't join my own dedicated server), however I'm convinced it's due to my rounter setup and not the game per se (JK2 never had any problems). [/b]

i have had the same probs kurgan it is the game, some times if u set a non dedicated server up it will advertise on the master servers

RAVEN MP NEEDS A PATCH FOR SERVER OPERATORS

lol

It sucks!!

When Im joining a server, an error message comes up saying Invalid Game Folder! I can start up my own games, but joining dont work for poo!!

WOT DO I DOO!!!

oh, and I notised when u look up new servers, the list doesn't appear untill you click on game type, and when you go back to N/A the whole shows up! :confused:

I am also using the Catalyst 3.7 divers for the Radeon. Has anyone had problems with Lockups? Almost every other mission the mission starts to load and the game freezes to the point I have to do a hard reboot (Most Annoying!). It saves the game though so at least I can continue without having to start over.

I have a Radeon 9700 Pro, and i've come across some trouble. I believe it's either EAX, or 'Dynamic Glow/Lighting' that causes my system to lock up on itself after it's loaded up a Singleplayer level.

The thing is, dynamic glow hardly EVER works. It disappears and reappears from time to time in Multiplayer, the same with Singleplayer.

I hate to say it, but I had no problems with dynamic glow during the beta.

I'm using Catalyst 3.7 at the moment, I was using 3.6 about an hour ago, the bug remains on both. I have a feeling it's got something to do with the fact JK3 is on OpenGL, since I had similar lock ups before on Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Please fix it :(

I've found that in some levels, the game will just freeze solid for me... If it let it sit idle for maybe a minute or so the game will suddenly start working fine again.. Using a ti4600, Audigy 2 Platinum, Abit KR7A-133R mainboard with 1800+ CPU and 1GB RAM.

Game runs fine with all details maxxed at 1024x768. Everything seems great except for the intermittent freeze issue.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Any work-arounds or fixes? I do notice that it seems to sometimes happen shortly after a Quick-Save... I hit F12, it says quick save, I start moving forward again, and then it freezes a few seconds later... (music still plays, etc.. but no controls work, and the action freezes on the screen...) Then 30-60 seconds later, all works well again.

Lo all,

My first bug I've noticed in SP is the health regenerators, they don't work, in any level I've played, same with my friend’s game but the shield regenerator works fine.

The 2nd problem is that certain graphics are not being display(see pic)

jedi_knight_corruption.jpeg

It happens when dark force is being used, on some of the weapons bullets, etc

:mad: i dont belive this sh*t. I have the same problem Buffy.

I feel better now that i know im not the only 1 with f*cking problems. Still i cant play Single player and i can only play in some servers in MP. This sucks i want 2 play the game so bad and i cant do that. Buffy write down my email and if you fix the problem email me what you did to fix it and ill write down your email as well. I have the EXACT problem. I click on Help, analyze your computer, and i passed with flying colors. :) But still i cant play:confused: :confused: :confused: WTF!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Im So Pissed Off!!!:mad: :mad:

I have noticed this in first in the demo, and now in the final game. After I load my game after dying several times (maybe anywhere from 6-12 times), the game will slowdown to an absolutely unplayable rate (sub 1-frame per second). I don't know what causes this...seems like a memory leak of some sort.

My specs: P4 2.4, Nvidia Ti4400, 512megs RAM, SB Audigy.

Kinda annoying, you might say.

An update... What started out as intermittent freezes has started progressively getting worse as the levels go up... Just finished the levels with Wedge Antillies, and the occasional freeze started happening more frequently, until the game was pretty much unplayable... It seems that every time I would go up a lift, open a door, or make a jump the game would freeze for 30 seconds at a time...

*ugh*

Oh, and for the person talking about the shield and health dispensers... There is only shield and ammo.. the health is only available via the medpacks... The yellow is ammo, and the green is shield... Not a bug I don't believe... I think it was actually by design...

Originally posted by Rada

:mad: i dont belive this sh*t. I have the same problem Buffy.

I feel better now that i know im not the only 1 with f*cking problems. Still i cant play Single player and i can only play in some servers in MP. This sucks i want 2 play the game so bad and i cant do that. Buffy write down my email and if you fix the problem email me what you did to fix it and ill write down your email as well. I have the EXACT problem. I click on Help, analyze your computer, and i passed with flying colors. :) But still i cant play:confused: :confused: :confused: WTF!!!! Im So Pissed Off!!!

9/20/2:30pm Hawaii time

still I cant play my SP

my friend trying to helping me right now...

what is more piss me off... ? JA single player work for friend's PC ! his PC is Window2000 not new like my PC not big video card like my PC ... but he can play fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then I cant..

he say maybe WindowsXP Issue.. ? I dont understand why this new game didnt work new WindowsXP and working old little power PC like his PC ???????????????????????????:mad:

Originally posted by mac-v-sog

When I try to join a multiplayer game it says 'Invalid Game Folder'.

Singleplayer works (I finished the game....wow it is cool). But multiplayer is really what I wanted out of the game. Please help -MAC

tells you earlier in the thread, either you are playing with th eillegal beta version, or you are trying to access a server which is running the beta version.

re kirkfu

Not being able to choose weapons? are you using cheats? if you used cheats and maxed out your force powers yo uwont be able to advance on the screen where you are supposed to boost a force power, since they are all maxed out. if your not using cheats then i dont know....

Ok, for those who have installed the game and get the problem with SP when you go to try and boot it up, are you using a back-up copy of it, because this happened to me since lately ever since Outcast, I've been backing up my CD's to keep the originals in prime condition. And I go to load up SP, and the hourglass just sits there, and then disappears and the game never lodas up, even though SP does:confused:

Also, for those who keep getting the INVALID GAME FOLDER:

A) Please check the our Useful Technical Help Forum and

B) After checking it, you will be glad you did since it was explained the error is caused by legit game users trying to connect to illegal beta servers. and vice versa.

I have a bug with binding jump and crouch to my mouse.

I am using an MS IntelliMouse Explorer and I like to bind jump and crouch to the buttons next to my thumb. The problem is that whenever I jump or crouch using these mouse buttons it also causes me to throw my sabre. I verified that is was the problem only happens with the mouse by binding jump to another key.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Archived