Home

kyles lightsaber

Jaden007

Kyles saber? what saber did you like?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Kyles saber? what saber did you like?

• Kyle's blue Lightsaber
    • Kyle's Green lightsaber
    • Kyle's Orange lightsaber (MotS)
    • Yun's Yellow Lightsaber

• 6 years later...

Kyle Katarn's Lightsabers:

Green saber: Kyle got this from Rahn, who gave it to Morgan Katarn to pass on to his son. Morgan hid the weapon in the droid Weegee, who also had the ability to decode Morgan's secret message.

Yellow/Orange saber: "He is a jedi. He deserves a battle." These were the last words of Yun. Since Boc had destroyed the green saber, Kyle was forced to use Yun's blade which is yellow. The blade was used til' after Mara brought Kyle back to the Light Side. I think the creators of MOTS did something wrong because the blade is orange and Mara's is purple which really is supposed to be blue. It was Anakin's lightsaber originally but it kept getting passed on. Kyle, who was afraid of turning to the Dark Side, gave up the yellow blade and became a smuggler.

Blue saber: This weapon was forged after Kyle decided to become a jedi once again. It served him for the rest of his life. (Not that he died anyway)

Overall, I think the blue blade is the best because it was truely his. He created it and that made it better. Just like Luke's green saber. Luke felt his saber was better for him than his father's.

Kyle Katarn's Lightsabers:

Green saber: Kyle got this from Rahn, who gave it to Morgan Katarn to pass on to his son. Morgan hid the weapon in the droid Weegee, who also had the ability to decode Morgan's secret message.

Yellow/Orange saber: "He is a jedi. He deserves a battle." These were the last words of Yun. Since Boc had destroyed the green saber, Kyle was forced to use Yun's blade which is yellow. The blade was used til' after Mara brought Kyle back to the Light Side. I think the creators of MOTS did something wrong because the blade is orange and Mara's is purple which really is supposed to be blue. It was Anakin's lightsaber originally but it kept getting passed on. Kyle, who was afraid of turning to the Dark Side, gave up the yellow blade and became a smuggler.

Blue saber: This weapon was forged after Kyle decided to become a jedi once again. It served him for the rest of his life. (Not that he died anyway)

Overall, I think the blue blade is the best because it was truely his. He created it and that made it better. Just like Luke's green saber. Luke felt his saber was better for him than his father's.

Mara's saber wasn't the wrong color. Mara was using her own lightsaber at that point, MOTS took place before Luke gave her Anakin's lightsaber. Mara has owned and used a few sabers in her day.

As for Kyle, I guess he had The green one then the yellow one which were given to him. After he became and Jedi and killed Jerec, he built a new saber to this effect, the orange one. After his skirt with the dark side in MOTS, he wanted to rededicate himself to the light side and built a new lightsaber which was blue. He then chose to give it to Luke as explained in JO for whatever reasons as he obviously found he wasn't quite ready still for the life of a Jedi.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
If you go by the "Knights of the Old Republic" interpretation, which is now semi-canonical:

Blue is the color of Jedi Guardians (sabre masters)

Yellow is the color of Jedi Sentinels (fighter/mages)

Green is the color of Jedi Consulars (Force masters)

And of course, Purple is the color of Jedi Pimps.

Seeing how Kyle was throwing all sorts of Force powers around, green is more fitting for him I think.

perfect summary, i agree completely. and yes, mace windu is a total pimp, hahaha.

Archived