Home

X'ero's New Interest

MandalorianRage

Well, as I was playing yesterday, I decided that I would take up two handed sword, as a side skill, so I could use a katana(two handed curved sword is the offical game name, but screw them! :p ). Well, I discovered, that it's a really, really, really great profession! I'm so much better at it than pistoleer, and I can take out so many things so fast. The sheer speed and power of my katana amazes me, and I don't plan on using one of those stupid hammers all the higher level folks do. I'm sticking with my katana. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be a Master Musician! But I might also become a Master Swordsman, as I originally intended for my character. Jo-Dae will agree with me, this profession kicks ass... Literally, it does!

hell yes it does..i use to have trouble soloing peko's..im only to Two Handed III and i can kill them in 1-3 hits..same with Kaadu's. I must say this is a good thing to have, i already planned it out, and with me keeping most my skills, i can still master CH and heavy swordsman too.

Two-Hand Sword sure does kick ass!!!

I have gotten to novice swordsman and little bit beyond. I am thinking about giving it up for TKA but I haven't decided yet. If I decide to quit Swordsman you can have my swords or get them for a greatly reduced price, or I can give you the WP for Simkin who has Sliced, Unsliced, and Powerups for melee weapons. He is the best and thus the most expensive so be willing to fork over quiet a bit.

And by the way Powers Hammers suck. Power Hammers give -32 to range mods(the lowest I've seen and this hammer was 30k). It may not seem to much of a big deal but Swordsman get 35 less accuracy then unarmed and 5.5 Speed (30k hammer also, usually at least 6.0) it doesn't help. One of my 2hnd Curved swords is 64-244 @ 1.8 which is 35.6-135.6 Damage Per Second or 85.6DPS.

Anyway good luck with two hand sword, if you need any tips ask me =]

~SK~

Hey guys, I've got a two-handed sword as well and i love it too, its very powerful but i also use a hefty axe sometimes (I just like to cleave heads with it!)

Whilst were on the topic of skills n stuff too, i need some advice. Ive accumulated enough scout xp for novice creature handler before and trained in it but i never liked it very much tho and surrendered it a while ago because i wanted to go for squadleader instead. Now tho im qualified in it again but i havent trained in it yet. In fact, ive maxed out my scout xp, although im not a master scout.

I dont really want to be a creature handler but it seems that i have no choice because my scout xp has been automatically allotted in the NCH skill tree. Is that normal? How do I get my xp into the squadleader slot? Also, im not getting scout xp for harvesting or apprenticeship xp for teaching skills anymore.......please help.......dazed and confused!

X'ero I am so proud that you have become a good fighter. I remember the days when I would have to come save you cause mobs like meatlumps and ragtag kooks were kicking your butt and the only safety you had was to jump into the river :)

I wish I could get a two handed sword and use it. Sigh just not enough skill points but I am working on a Master Two Handed weapons on another server along with my Master TKA and Master Combat Medic on other servers.

Too bad I cannot put them all on one server and switch off between them.

I am not getting scout exp either I think its cause ive maxed out on exploration and hunting, which is prolly same for you. I am a Squad Leader, to get exp you need to have people in your group and you need to be leader, exp is based off of your base exp and how much people in your group (5 people gives equal to base, 20 gives 3.5 times as much).

Ok once again I'm selling my 2hnd stuff cheap, just give me a tell in game. Also if you need a good weapon shop ask arina or I for Simkins WP.

And I have given up all my swordsman stuff except Novice so I can keep counter and defense till I need to drop it.

I think the cost of 2hnd weapons is too high so I just used armor and sat there doing normal attacks, tanking my way to victory.

Anyway good luck all.

~SK~

Thanks Corzip! I'm keeping my pistol skills until I get into the swordsman tree. Then I'm dropping them possibly, I don't know... Or I might just go one level higher in marksman, so I can use that FWG5 of mine, so I can do some bol missions now and then. Hehe... Oh yeah, and as a lot of you know, I killed about 200 Ragtag loons last night... I just sat there, waiting... Killed them all in one hit. Mwu hahahaha!

well, the melee huntin party would be cool, but im hittin pistoleer now..and froobie, we never see you, why not just close down your harvestors, drop chef, and work at somethin fun and adverturouse..i mean you a reb on another server, sounds like you did all jabba's missions..i mean you accomplished more on your other dude than on SS.. please return to us Froobie

Archived