Home

The Official 'Help with Bakura' (bombs) thread *SPOILERS*

rogue 390

PLEASE HELP NOT SURE WHICH MISSION I THINK ITS 2ND MISSION, BUT ITS THE ONE WHERE YOU DISARM 4 BOMBS IN THE CITY, ALMOST FINISH IT ,JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND A WAY TO GET BACK TO MY SHIP THE DOOR YOU ENTER DOSENT OPEN NOW HOW DO YOU GET BACK TO THE SHIP PLEASE HAVE GONE AROUND FOR HOURS TRYING TO FIND A WAY OUT!!!!:rolleyes::confused::fett::(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rogue 390

PLEASE HELP NOT SURE WHICH MISSION I THINK ITS 2ND MISSION, BUT ITS THE ONE WHERE YOU DISARM 4 BOMBS IN THE CITY, ALMOST FINISH IT ,JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND A WAY TO GET BACK TO MY SHIP THE DOOR YOU ENTER DOSENT OPEN NOW HOW DO YOU GET BACK TO THE SHIP PLEASE HAVE GONE AROUND FOR HOURS TRYING TO FIND A WAY OUT!!!!:rolleyes::confused::fett::(

Please, please...stop typing everything in CAPS - it is considered to be SHOUTING over the net. :rolleyes:

Anyway, as [My Name Here] stated, there are 5 bombs. You have to defuse all of them before you can end the mission. I know...because I also had this problem until I realised I had not defused all of them. Once they are all defused, you should be able to get back to your ship.

I also think this is a bug, i've personally seen two people on totally different systems encounter this. The bombs are all diffused (all 5) and the door looks as if it should be unlocked (there are 2 yellow squares on the door) but it doesn't open and you have to noclip your way through to finish the level. It may very well be the order in which you disarm the bombs, but the mission briefing doesn't say anything about that so i consider it to be a bug.

On the bakura mission, when you go around disarming all the bombs, after they have all been disarmed the mission objective is to get back to your ship. Well i cant find a way back, the way that I came in the door does not open, i have looked around but have not found a way out, if you could post hot to that would be a great help, also if you know of a site that has a guide on it please post here, thanks.

Again, as I said before you have to diffuse the bombs in a certain order for the door to be open when you diffuse the 5th bomb. I had the same problem as you, the door was not open. I went to another thread, not sure what one, and it said the bombs needed to be diffused in the proper order. So i started the mission over and diffused the bombs in that order, and presto the door opened for me when I tried to leave. I don't think it is a bug, I think it is a challenge for you to try and figure out. Hope this helps.:D

Originally posted by ShoXsen

I think its a Bug.

Noclip and trough the wall. ;-)

Shame on me. :o

Hehe, theres another bug. At the "first Mission" (the way to the academy), Jaden jump over the water and the other guy jump too but he died. :confused:

So i have to reastart the game.

I have never encountered that bug in the first mission. My kids have played that mission many times, and they never encountered that bug.

As far as the so called Bakura bug, I must've got lucky and defused them in the right order, cause I never had that problem either.

i think it's a bug... i mean, it doesn't say ANYTHING about a certain order to diffuse the bombs... i dunno i actually was in the bathroom during the briefing so i didnt know there were bombs until i killed everybody on the level and was kind of curious about what was next (since there wasn't anywhere left to go) so didn't diffuse them in a certain order.

Hi guys,

I'm on the level near the beginning of the game where you have to run around the base located on the volcano and shut off five imperial bombs. I've shut all five of them off and have been told to get back to my ship, but I can't. When I get to the door I came in through, it's locked and won't swish open when I approach. Can anyone help? I've been all over this map several times now and I'm gettin' a bit frustrated! :confused:

Hello, I must have spent the better part of 2 hours trying to solve this. I am on the planet Bakura and have disarmed all of the bombs. Now I have to get back to my ship, trouble is... when I disarm the last bomb, the door that leads to my plane closes and I have been unable to open it or find another way back to my xwing.

I hope there is someone out there who can lend some assistance on this.

thanks in advance, very frustrated.

Im done. Im supposed to get back to my ship, but the door I came thought doesnt open;nor the one that continues on the path i was on when I got that objective. Its probably somehing really dumb, but I have a headache and am tired heh. Ive scoured over the level, I cant find anything to use, push, blow up, or crawl through. Hints? :(

You know, the one where your supposed to wait for Kyle...but dont?

Im done. Im supposed to get back to my ship, but the door I came thought doesnt open;nor the one that continues on the path i was on when I got that objective. Its probably somehing really dumb, but I have a headache and am tired heh. Ive scoured over the level, I cant find anything to use, push, blow up, or crawl through. Hints?

:(

Yeah,

I posted this as a bug-

There is no way back to the ship.

You will need to restart the level and avoid going down the hall that comes back in on the left of the main entrance. Unlocking the last door triggers the front door to open, but this can only happen once. It's a major bug.

Archived