Home

The Official 'Help with Bakura' (bombs) thread *SPOILERS*

rogue 390

This is bizarre, I have done this level twice now starting with different bombs each time and had no problems.

I wonder if the issue is not that the bombs have to be done in a certain order, but that you have to have been everywhere on the level.

Then you first enter the level through the front door you have a door to your left and to your right. The door to the left opens and some stormtroopers get their butts kicked. The door to the right is locked from the other side, and you have to go right through the level until to come back and open it with a security key. There is no need to go this way since you can just come back the way you went after diffusing all the bombs but perhaps you HAVE to open that door to trigger an event?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FragMaster2k

how do u get the console up though? Ive tried pressing shift + ~ but that does not appear to work, would it matter that im in the UK??

On UK keyboards, you press SHIFT + `

The ` can be found right above the TAB key, next to the [1] key.

As for this level...well, I've played through it twice now without any difficulties at all - first Light Side, then Dark Side - and I didn't stick to any order defusing the bombs either - just dfused them as I found them. Both times I completed the level, that door opened for me.

There must be a certain set of parameters that leads to this glitch. As soon as I've finished the game on Dark Side settings, I'll go back and play the hell out of that level, every which way I can think of, to see if I can get 'stuck'.

Originally posted by Remirol Nacnud

I wonder why UK keyboards are different from everyone elses?

As far as I know the european keyboards are just the same as the US ones.

So is there some UK keyboard making company who said "let's be different" and moved that ONE little button?

Yes, it's definitely a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Some people mentioned it before, but the quiestions keep on popping up...

If I remember correctly, there are 2 doors with security locks.

first one is entrance from outside(opposite side from starting point..) to inside the building. this one is no problem.

second one is inside the building, after you unlocked the first door.

The bomb should be all defused(5 of them) before unlocking the 2nd security door. It is very possible that you choose path which would take you to unlock this door without defusing all the bombs and, I think this is where people get stuck

Usually, when you play this level 2nd, or 3rd time, you would know the layout of the map and would normally defuse all the bomb withdout reaching the 2nd security door.

I also think it is a bug. You can deliberately follow the wrong path(which is somewhat likely if you are not familliar with this map) and get stuck again and again..

Originally posted by Dethsaint

Well, so far I've completed the game 3 times and haven't had any problem on Bakura what so ever (apart from the annoying force pus/pull bug with the stealth soldiers) :confused:

Basically I have no idea of what you are talking about :D

I think it another one of tthose more nebulous bugs ... most people don't see it, but some do. I remember Stormhammer had one like that in JO ...

Personally I've not hit any bugs at all in JKII or JA.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I think it another one of tthose more nebulous bugs ... most people don't see it, but some do. I remember Stormhammer had one like that in JO ...

Personally I've not hit any bugs at all in JKII or JA.

Mike

Do you mean the 'two Kyles' bug? :p

Only a few people seemed to experience that one...but it was damned funny, even if it was a show-stopper. :D I think that was fixed by the patches though, because I've never experienced it since. I'm sad to say I did re-encounter the Lando bug, however, when I played through JO recently. He got stuck in a corner again, refused to go aboard the ship - so I couldn't progress without reloading the level and getting him safely aboard. I tried that level a couple of time, actually, and another time he died - but it didn't register that he was dead, so I was left wandering around. So there's still a bug on that damned level. Shame on you Raven for not fixing it. :p Oh well...

SW games can be the buggiest games known to man! I still love them, though. Expecially the dreaded Carth bug and the Galaxy Droid bug for KOTOR. I was stuck in the Backura Bomb level and took care of it by simply redoing the level and taking the bombs in the quickest order possible.

Archived