Home

The Official 'Help with Vjun' (Vader's Castle) thread

Jhon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in a room with a HUGE green powergenerater thinggy...

Yes I was stuck and going in circles just like you, heres what u do(sorry if its choppy, don't know the levels by heart :)) u go to the circular room,, where its as high as u can go, and then you jump onto the top of the door way you came out of(only one lets up get up further and then jump to the nxt level with the crates as your ladders. And then Kyle will tel you what to do next :).(no seriously he does)

I hope that helped, I kinda confused myself :confused:

Syluss...which part of the 'power core' are you talking about? There is one part where there is a rotating mechanism with 4 arms. You have to jump on one of the arms, wait for it to rotate 90 degrees, and then jump up onto a platform. You'll need to use Force Speed to do this, or you'll have problems. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Slyuss

I'm really stuck!!

Its the mission where ya have to go to Darth Vader's hideout.

I'm in a room with a HUGE green powergenerater thinggy...

I can't get out of it!!!

I just keep goin around in circles...

Can anybody help??

Force push the mirrors.:)

I'm in Darth Vaders castle. I'm fighting my former partner(can't remember his name).

Then kill the people healing him.

Hint: Use absorb.:cool:

I'm facing my friend in the castle level after he switched to the dark side. He has two sith flanking him, and every time I lay down the smack, the two guys heal him :mad: I've taken him down at least a dozen times, attempting to attack him and the two sith while they heal them. I have had no positive results :(

Any help?

Winters :atat:

... Okay I am in the second Vajun level, where Kyle is holding up the electrical conduit and i'm supposed to drain the water.

There are two grates underwater, but I cant break them or push/pull them. Then theres a hole in the ceiling i just barely cant jump to...

Hi,

I'm having a problem on the Vjun level, where Kyle Katarn has to stop that big electric tube from falling into the water. I have read the other forum for this question, but I have gone a lot higher up in the facility (building) than just being in the sewer area.. I have gone upto a part where there is an air vent and a propellor at the top.. and I have been blown up to the top and through a little passage way in the air vent.

Now, finding out that I am meant to stay down in the sewer with Kyle. I am having trouble getting back down to him, I've tried going back through the vent, but it just keeps blowing me back up to the top again.. I really need help on this level.

Many thanks

Jedi Knight Damian

Originally posted by Damianh86

Hi.. How do I restart the level from the beginning..please tell me..

Go into the load screen.

The latest savegame should be your quicksave.

The next latest should be your checkpoint. Try this.

The one below it reloads the level. Try this as well.

Archived