Home

The Official 'Help with Vjun' (Vader's Castle) thread

Jhon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, |GG|Crow_Nest, it is possible to have level 3 lightning by that time. You just have to level it up somewhere along the way before the vjun story missions. I have a couple friends who enjoyed lightning so much on the later missions that it was the first power that they leveled up.

Originally posted by JediMeister

Actually, |GG|Crow_Nest, it is possible to have level 3 lightning by that time. You just have to level it up somewhere along the way before the vjun story missions. I have a couple friends who enjoyed lightning so much on the later missions that it was the first power that they leveled up.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that. Because i didn't really level up my lightning.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jaegerr

i already drained the water, but whenever kyle jumps up into the hole he just sits there and im stuck in the cinimatic untill i quit in console.

I NEED HELP WITH THIS TOO!!! stupid katarn lets the pipe fall down, jumps up, but gets stuck in a stupid little crack in the wall, and the cutscene never ends, so i can't keep on playing. VERY ANNOYING, plz help

• 7 months later...

I just killed the Tie Bombers and am not sure where to go next to get into the castle proper.

I think I may need to backtrack somewhat, but am not sure. I'm not clear on what is the castle proper and what's just outlying stuff. I think I exhausted the possiblities of further exploration over by the area with the Tie bombers, and didnt find a way in.

I backtracked through the canyon to the area I first went through but again have not found the way into the castle. I'm not clear as to which direction it is, now.

Originally posted by quinny123

I don't know how to beat those robots with the light sabers. they always block everything I shoot at them. If anyone knows anything please help!!!

In the previous room where you fought the red Reborn with dual sabers there is a DEMP gun. Use that to weaken them, then keep running backwards and use saber throw.

Originally posted by ericth

I just killed the Tie Bombers and am not sure where to go next to get into the castle proper.

I think I may need to backtrack somewhat, but am not sure. I'm not clear on what is the castle proper and what's just outlying stuff. I think I exhausted the possiblities of further exploration over by the area with the Tie bombers, and didnt find a way in.

I backtracked through the canyon to the area I first went through but again have not found the way into the castle. I'm not clear as to which direction it is, now.

After you shoot down the TIE Bombers you get back on the ground and keep on going (I think to the right), running from shelter to shelter. Use Protect if you have it, and Heal under the shelters if you have it.

er quinny, I'd send you a private message if I could, but you don't have it enabled. Go to User CP up in the banner at the top and edit your profile to remove your address from Location. I don't think it's a good idea to have your home address there. Las Vegas or Nevada or Tatooine is enough.

And enable Private Messaging while you're in the control panel.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bringing back an old thread.

The problem is that the ending cutscene of the Vjun level won´t play properly (After "killing" Rosh)

Screen is totaly black and I can only hear the womans first line.

I have tried cam_disable, but it won´t let me finnish the level.

I had to use noclip earlier to get past another cutscene where Kyle got stuck (After the water pumps are turnend on).

I haven´t had any problems with other levels or cutscenes.

I have tried replaying the level, reinstalling, playing with patch (1.01) and without the patch. I have also tried it with different kinds of setup options.

Edit:

Is there a cheat to finish a level?

If there is no solution could somebody send me a save after this level. (At the start of one of the Tier 3 missions)

If you have mind trick at 3 it would be great, since I can´t find a cheat to change that one.

I have a zabrac female similar to the one you can see in the loadscreen.

Mine is only colored mint and has the first head option.

But it won´t matter just send me a save.

EditEdit:

Sorry, send it here palikkaveikko@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Archived