Home

Looking for MP Strategy? Know something we don't? Visit Strategic Academy!

Kurgan

Just wanted to let everybody know (if they haven't read the news lately) that Strategic Academy (a brand new section for Outcast Strategy devoted to Jedi Academy MP.

If you find any mistakes, email me the corrections, or if you have any good stuff to submit, send that my way and I will try to post it up soon as I can.

Here's the link:

http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/

Feedback encouraged!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker

Kurg, I pm'd u regarding my CTF guide...

Okay I know I'm way behind. Lately I was getting back into the habit of daily/semi-daily updates, but then my motherboard died (apparently the store I got it from sold me a defective one).

So I hopefully will be back online next week and can start getting some more updates!

PS: Check out the new server! (it's fast! you need the JA Bonus Mappack from lucasfiles.com)

http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/server_status.shtml

• 1 year later...

My website tells how to join a server. It's that easy. Go to your favorites after you click "join game" and type in the IP. Click okay and join. The manual is a big help here...

You can also type the IP into a 3rd party browser like Qtracker or All Seeing Eye and quick launch it from there too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Update: If it wasn't already obvious, I've put the rest of the strategy page on indefinite hold. There are certainly some more things I'd like to add to it someday to complete it (like the Siege in-depth strategy), but my work schedule and life just hasn't been conducive to getting that done lately. So enjoy the page for what it is, and if someday I ever get the time and desire, (or somebody else sends it in wrapped and ready to go), you'll see an update. The only exception would be if something that was already up gets broken somehow, in which case I'll do my best to fix it as soon as I'm aware of the problem. There are a few things I'd like to see added to JKA, if RazorAce ever shows an interest in adding them to OJP, but it seems he's like me in the "don't have time/energy these days" department (if that ever changes I hope he'll contact me).

Meanwhile it will remain as a resource to anyone who needs help improving their game or for nostalgia purposes (JKA is going on 9 years old, and JK2 going on 10, though we did get some new people thanks to various re-releases of these games like on Steam).

Our gaming server will be up as long as I can keep a host (for now it's a free sponsored server provided through the generosity of EscapedTurkey.com).

Of course even at this late stage, constructive feedback is welcome.

MTFBWY

Archived