Home

Boba Fett? *spoilers*

ltlrat

I was just wondering if anybody noticed that boba fett is in this game, and shouldn't be. This game takes place several years after ROTJ (which is the movie in which boba fett dies), so can somebody explain why he's in the game?(and i hoped its not because of the story about him escaping the sarlac pit)

Heh, Boba Fett didnt die. Read the Bounty Hunter Wars books. Also fighting Boba Fett in the game was bad ass, I definatley wouldnt want him as an enemy. That mofo was dodging shots and saber swings and he isnt even attuned to the force!

First time I gripped him I was like, HAH! Got you now weakling! Than he engaged his jet pack and was shortly followed by me saying DOH!

Originally posted by SHeLL

Double tap jump.

Anyone got any ideas as to his flamethrower? A command perhaps?

Try using force lightning while playing as Boba.

Also, it's not, technically, a double-tap jump... just hit jump any time you're not on the ground and it'll turn on the jetpack. So, if you fall off a cliff (which there are many of), just hit jump and fly back up!

Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

Try using force lightning while playing as Boba.

I tried force lightning but nothing happend, then I used setforcelightning 3 and tried but I just got regular lightning :confused:.

If you want enemies to attack you and allies to not attack you, type playerteam player in your console.

Intersting thread (although I haven't found Fett in SP yet, I probably shouldn't be reading this).

You should add your comments in the "Not Enough Customization for you?..." thread for the full version.

To make it so that you're the "hero" again and can fight bad guys, set:

npcteam player

playerteam player

in the console.

Originally posted by ltlrat

I was just wondering if anybody noticed that boba fett is in this game, and shouldn't be. This game takes place several years after ROTJ (which is the movie in which boba fett dies), so can somebody explain why he's in the game?(and i hoped its not because of the story about him escaping the sarlac pit)

Hey you're right!

did he die in ROTJ? I can't remember.

Originally posted by lankyframe

wait i beat both sides of the force today and i didnt see ne bobba fett i know how to get his skin but that is it is there sumthing im missing?? in game im starting the game on jedi master is that where he is ?

You better skip no missions if you want to see everything. Boba Fett is in the third (last) five mission set. He is on Ord Mantell defending the weapon caches.

when it gives you the choice of finishing the last mission or to go back to the temple, go to the last mission. boba is in the third set of missions in the last mission. or u can just click on it first instead of going from mission 1 through 4. just click on the last one.

on that note, does anyone know a cheat to get the boba model with the jetpack in free for all or duel? i'm aware as for now you can only use jet pack in siege. but i dont care if he cant fly in FFA, he just looks more cooler with the jet pack on.

Archived