Home

Boba Fett? *spoilers*

ltlrat

Originally posted by El Chupacabra

The Fetts are just 2 jokes who fanboys jump on - so they have to make them "more powerful" than they really would be. A jedi would wipe the floor with either of them...or both.

Thats cause his stupid arse stayed on the ground, shooting with a blaster pistol and let Windu run over and wax him.

With all the weapontry available in Star Wars universe, and a jetpack.. You sure as heck would not see ME as him just standing there. I'd be hovering and blowing him to kingdom come with the largest concussive weapon I had.

:D

What Jango did would be considered a 'Fatal Mistake'..

anyone still know how to get the boba jetpack model in FFA. he just looks so incomplete without his jetpack in multi player. and as i stated before i am aware that only in siege games you can use jetpack. i dont care about flying i just wanna have boba with his jet pack lol.

help anyone.

Originally posted by ThexyDwagin

Thats cause his stupid arse stayed on the ground, shooting with a blaster pistol and let Windu run over and wax him.

With all the weapontry available in Star Wars universe, and a jetpack.. You sure as heck would not see ME as him just standing there. I'd be hovering and blowing him to kingdom come with the largest concussive weapon I had.

actually when he gets run over by that stupid rhino thing his jetpack gets broken (you see sparks and ****) so he couldnt get off the ground

Originally posted by ThexyDwagin

This occured to me to, though on closer inspection, you'll notice seconds before Windu Marie Antoinette's him, he trys to blast off, but it malfunctions and a bunch of sparks shoot from the bottoms of the jetpack. :(

Originally posted by ninja

anyone still know how to get the boba jetpack model in FFA. he just looks so incomplete without his jetpack in multi player. and as i stated before i am aware that only in siege games you can use jetpack. i dont care about flying i just wanna have boba with his jet pack lol.

help anyone.

can anyone help me out please, i'm sure someone out there knows.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Wes Janson

In the movies, the only place a Jedi couldn't reach you is in the air. They all had a tough time throwing their sabers, it seems...

"This weapon is your life!" as Obi-Wan put it, so most Jedi aren't going to be reckless and throw it about. (personally I haven't even put a single point in saber throw in MP, and I hardly ever use it in SP, I feel too awkward with my saber somewhere in the sky where it's useless rather than in my hands where it's a multifunctional tool)

Originally posted by El Chupacabra

The Fetts are just 2 jokes who fanboys jump on - so they have to make them "more powerful" than they really would be. A jedi would wipe the floor with either of them...or both.

Agreed. Boba Fett doesn't do squat in Empire Strikes Back except for find out where Solo and company are hiding and call in Darth Vader to collect 'em....just a highly paid snitch, really. And in Return of the Jedi he just stands around looking enigmatic and tough but when he gets to have any action he gets taken out by a Three Stooges gag and ends up as worm food. It's only in the Expanded Universe that he get elevated to the status of an unbeatable demigod.

And if it wasn't for the game cheating and not letting him die I would have gone Mace Windu all over him....just used Force Speed to rush him and carve him up with my lightsaber and when he tried to rocket back into the sky I used Force Pull to yank him none too gently back down to the ground and work him over some more.

Even though Boba are a clone he could have force capability - As far as I can recall, Luke Skywalker has got a "cloned" student who was grown rather than born. Everybody on his homplanet shunned him as they saw him as freak, but he was luckily recruited by luke.

Btw. I think the planet was inhabited by former clone soldiers from the Clone Wars (SW:EP2) and since they had no females they had to "grow" children to maintain their society.

Please correct me if I'm too far out, but I destinctly remember to have read it in one of dem' fancy EU books about Luke and his Academy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by D8alus

E-11 Carbine? You've all used them and damned if your aim is any better with those bastards!!:D :D

This is true. Best I can do is use the ALT rapid fire mode and hope that my target drops before I run out of ammo. :D

Archived