Home

The Official 'Help with Tanaab' (mutant) thread

Zard

hmmmmn....I came here to get help, but there was no post!!! Odd, but oh well. So how do you kill that mutated Rancor anyway??? I've blown up some large wall mounted tanks or whatever they are with big-n-ugly next to them. I thought that would do it...but nope. There's a large container suspended by the control room...but I am only a Padawan...I haven't learned to cut the cable holding the container up yet.

So I beg of you...what do I do to off that guy??? Thanks in advance for your reply. (oh, and btw I probably missed sumthin stupid...and for that I am sorry...hey it's been a while since JKO ).

Just run, keep running, theres a number of rooms he'll chase you through, smashing walls, boxes, and eating every dark jedi in his path.

Finally, there will be a conveyor belt and this large compressor thingy that you can trap him with via some switches so you can activate the belt and hel'l proceed to be crushed against a force feild.

Oh yes, and remember, force speed is your friend :ewok::D

Be sure to keep an eye on your force meter because you'll need it to make some high force jumps along the way as the rancor is breathing down your back ( if you stop to kill all the dark jedi yourself like i did especially:jawa ).

Heres a link to a walkthrough a person posted today, it should help you.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111879

Archived